Help Me Understand

What is the point in asking a lady who clearly has pictures on her bio for more pictures besides the usual argument of they may be old?? Ive had several gents get upset due to me not sending extra pics
Being a "mature" BBW that doesn't show full face in any pics, I got this a LOT!

Now, I try to take a few pics each month and post them on my website in dated albums.

So it's just a matter of directing and re-directing them there if they want more than what is shown in ads and profiles.
Simple: many use old or altered photos which are misguiding and no longer representative. There are ladies here now who are using some photos they've been using for the past 10-15 years, 2-3 sites ago.
It is unfortunate but not unexpected that almost no one dares to bring this issue when reviewing a lady who is misrepresenting herself to a certain extent.
Being a "mature" BBW that doesn't show full face in any pics, I got this a LOT!

Now, I try to take a few pics each month and post them on my website in dated albums.

So it's just a matter of directing and re-directing them there if they want more than what is shown in ads and profiles. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
In that case i understand they may want to see your face but i actually show mine lol.
Simple: many use old or altered photos which are misguiding. There are ladies here now who are using some photos they've been using for the past 10-15 years, 2-3 sites ago.
It is unfortunate but not unexpected that almost no one dares to bring this issue when reviewing a lady who is misrepresenting herself to a certain extent. Originally Posted by Moto
I also understand that as well but if the lady isnt misrepresenting herself & it is said the lady looks spot on in showcase or even better what would be the reason then?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 11:04 AM
I also understand that as well but if the lady isnt misrepresenting herself & it is said the lady looks spot on in showcase or even better what would be the reason then? Originally Posted by Secret Baby
they want some monkey-spanking material..
I used to show my full face.

But I found that I was suffering from some serious social anxiety because of it.

After a few instances of being recognized while in public with my children (at their school was a major one), I was always paranoid when out and about.

I would wear baggy clothes and ball caps. Making myself appear as different as possible from my pics. It fucked with my self esteem and confidence on a major level.

Now, I have pics that show my eyes, my smile, my profile. If they can't piece those together and see that I am not a "dog face"....LOL

MAYBE when my youngest is out of school, I will feel more comfortable showing my full face in pics.
I also understand that as well but if the lady isnt misrepresenting herself & it is said the lady looks spot on in showcase or even better what would be the reason then? Originally Posted by Secret Baby

In my opinion that is a separate issue and most likely not as prevalent as the former. Some guys simply want to know exactly whom and what they are getting. Some rates are TGTBT, others on the high side. Every one is different.
they want some monkey-spanking material.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
lmao you're probably right
In my opinion that is a separate issue and most likely not as prevalent as the former. Some guys simply want to know exactly whom and what they are getting. Some rates are TGTBT, others on the high side. Every one is different. Originally Posted by Moto
Ok true about the rates..some people charge ridiculous rates and dont look up to the standard lol.
The only reason I would ask is if it was mentioned somewhere (ad, review, thread) of a major change like a boob job or she took a weed whacker to her hair or dyed it. Yet she's still using the same picture.

So, your hair still long and black with blonde highlights?
:smile2:
Definitely monkey spanking and then they are spent and can’t come see you.
  • Jkynx
  • 08-07-2018, 04:37 PM
they want some monkey-spanking material.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
^^this
Yep, spancking and then ignoring the provider.
What is the point in asking a lady who clearly has pictures on her bio for more pictures besides the usual argument of they may be old?? Ive had several gents get upset due to me not sending extra pics Originally Posted by Secret Baby

So can you send me some selfie pics.................???

.......If not... I'm gonna get mad.....!

.................LOL.......... ....