BROOKE WILDE BIGGEST ECCIE CUNT EVER!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2395346

Why don't you worry about you?! How many years you been 35? Put some pictures up! A simple google search of "Eccie "Brooke Wilde"" (Then click images) Shows how old and out of date you really are! 8 FUCKING YEARS AND YOU STILL GOT MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH. YOU WILL NEVER BE ME..SORRY!

Your boring and you have a nasty attitude! Always trying to bully me behind your keyboard with them piggy fingers ..Like bitch for real get a Goddam life and quit focusing on mine!

Let's tell everyone the real you.. Shall we? You come off as wanting so bad to be classy.. With your mid-town BULLSHIT! But You were a street walker and caught the name subway, because you would stand your john's up and say you were there...

NOW FUCK OFF YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH. UPDATE YOUR EDITED PICS!(SHE STRETCHES DIMENSIONS CAUSE SHE THINKS IT MAKES HER LOOK SKINNY) WORRY ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PROVIDER ON THE BOARD. YOU ARE SIMPLY A NO LIFE HAVING INTERNET BULLY!

NOW I CAN GET BANNED OR DELETE... MAKES NO DIFFERENCE THIS IS A HORRIBLE PLACE THAT ALLOWS PETTY BULLSHIT TO OCCUR. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR ONE SINGLE PURPOSE THAT IT TO SELL PUSSY! EITHER YOUR BUYING OR SELLING...SO WHY ALL THE OTHER RANDOM SHIT IS DISCUSSED AND THROWN AROUND IS UNNECESSARY RUDENESS
Thought you were gone?
You're gonna have to do better than this 5 pointer.
Go nuclear if you really want banned.
Dam ok I see you Remy Ma vs. Nikki Minaj

Fuck with them souls like Shether..

Catfight!!!
Hell yea. Meeeeeoooow.
LOL.
  • Jkynx
  • 08-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Daaaaaaaaaamn
Wow
Damn, well it was nice knowing you.

{hurriedly copies Beau’s info for follow up in the future...adds to file}
Y’all both fat ugly whores tho
She handed alysa71 her ass. Lmfao

Oh My. *clutches chanel pearls*
Where's Brooke and her skanky guard dog Alyssa71? They sure got quiet.
So...she’s dumb, racist, and BSC?