User ID: N/A - not on this site
Date: 08/03/2024
Name: Sena4You
Phone: (602)804-5683
Email Address: spendtimewithsena@hotmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sena4You
City: Tempe
State: Arizona
Address: Decent hotel close to major loop hwy - by the Phoenix airport.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, K9, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, DATY, face fu**ing, spanking, hair pulling, mild choking, standing mish, rinse and repeat
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sena is a petite milf. Just about 5 ft. Barely a B cup. Cute tushy. Nice dark golden hair below shoulders. Recent mom and it shows - but not much. Carpet matches the drapes, but bare kitty. Can tell she is a smoker while DFK. Freshly showered. No lingerie etc..kinda boring.
Recommendation: Yes
I did not have a similar experience. While she’s got a hot bod and seems into it, our time was a bit scattered and short. No dfk for me. I would not repeat at the level of donation she asked for.
I did not have a similar experience. While she’s got a hot bod and seems into it, our time was a bit scattered and short. No dfk for me. I would not repeat at the level of donation she asked for. Originally Posted by beachboy1
I can understand that, sorry about your experience. Its why I reported, I'am not sure if I'd repeat. Seemed like she has a lot going on outside of the hobby, that makes her distracted.