What is it about balls?

• Zena
  • 03-10-2018, 07:01 AM
I agree Dallas Rain!!! Oh yes!!!
Ball tickling..sucking..licking..te asing..savoring. Its a lost art which I luv practicing! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And Dallas does it well...
I Love to tickle your balls with my long nails! Originally Posted by alexissweet69

I love having my balls carressed while I’m deep inside. Especially with nails.
I can't resist:

Gal playing with long wood and balls:
But back to the intent of the thread:

I love having my balls carressed while I’m deep inside. Especially with nails.
Originally Posted by ugotme10
^^^^ Thread winning comment.

One of my favs does that for me, and always has nicely set up nails.
For some reason we're getting close to our 9th anniversary.
I Love to tickle your balls with my long nails! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Oooh baby if I was in California
I love licking, teasing, caressing, sucking your balls while I’m sucking your cock!
I love licking, teasing, caressing, sucking your balls while I’m sucking your cock! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
THIS!! ^^^^^

:licklips :
Licking, sucking, sucking one ball at a time, sucking both balls at the same time, squeezing, I love it all. Best is when you have 2 girls on your dick. One sucking the balls and one sucking your dick. I have yet to experience 3 girls. I imagine it must feel amazing to have one girl on your dick, one girl on your left ball and the 3rd on your right ball all at the same time.
Balls. Its whats for dinner. Lol
I love to have my balls played with, especially while being spanked.
OK for the record, I LOVE to have my balls played with, especially during a BBBJ. Originally Posted by flanker1017
and for the record, i cumcur w/ Flanker!!!

that extra stimulation and sensations experienced adds a lot to lil delites’ and my experience.
it also shows me that the provider is more into the total fellation experience and multi-mode stimulation and not just wanting to only suck/tease the crown, do quick up&down “sucking”, and/or do hand-jobbing.

fellatio and stimulation (when cumbined w/ a few other criteria) will make me a client who cums back for more.
I can't resist:
Gal playing with long wood and balls:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
fyi, ladies, i have a great croquet set!! :^}

and am near some great playing fields at white rock lake, dallas tx.
white stockings or fishnets required :^}
Light Ball teasing is fun. During a wet blow job. While I'm riding you . . .

It also definitely depends from person to person and I watch for body reactions. Some folks don't like it and some folks want it handled rougher the more I go on.

Trust me, people can have surprising engorgeous zones. Balls can provide quite the fun . . .
fyi, ladies, i have a great croquet set!! :^}

and am near some great playing fields at white rock lake, dallas tx.
white stockings or fishnets required :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
I think that costs extra !