Surprise at Showtime!

Decided to pay a visit to this venerable institution once again. It seems everything in Waco is in a boom due to the home rehab show, even Showtime. I went in on a Thursday about 4pm on a hot June day and found the usual with two Hispanic gals and a black woman in her 40's.

I ordered a beer and grabbed a table near the stage. One of the Mex gals, Maria came over for a seat. She was ok, said she was from Rio Grande City. Kinda plump, blonde streaks in her brown hair, pretty eyes and a sexy gap in her front teeth. Titties were small but nice. Butterfly tattoo. I over-looked the c-section scar peeking out from her bikini bottom. We did some shots and she did a couple of dances, rubbing her lumpy booty on my cock thru my cargo shorts (commando).

I asked for a little action in my truck OTC but she said she could not leave. After a bit of planning I went to the men's room. About two minutes later she joined me in a toilet stall. I dropped trou and Maria went to work with that little mouth. She tried to deep throat me but kept gagging. Finally she got it all down and I blasted in her throat. She giggled and wiped her chin on my T-shirt. I gave her the pre-agreed $60 and she slipped out. I rearranged myself and left the men's room.

I got out on the floor again and the black gal came over to me and told me she saw what had happened. She was cool though - suggested I come back and give her a try for just $50.

SHOWTIME!
Hell yea I need to try this place out
I have not been nearly adventurous enough to realize that could happen. I may need to rethink clubs.