Mods should not give point because post goes against there option

Just because the Mods don't feel building cause sickness like shingles, and I have proof there do. There should not claim every post off topic and give points. That was really low a mod give me points because I claim low grade building materials make you sick. Mod must be a Lowe's manager.or CFO
Just because the Mods don't feel building cause sickness like shingles, and I have proof there do. There should not claim every post off topic and give points. That was really low a mod give me points because I claim low grade building materials make you sick. Mod must be a Lowe's manager.or CFO Originally Posted by Ripmany

i had an infarction once but i lived. no everyone was happy with that.

bahahahaahahahaaaaa
Shame on you if you thought for even one second you could give your own opinion on this supposed opinionated board.

Welcome to Eccie, enjoy!
Oh gawd, it's back..
Points are always an "Option".
The Staff is also entitled to have an "Opinion" on a topic.
In this case it is not an opinion, there is a difference between Infections caused by Bacteria, Mold and a Virus.
That is the case here.

I was redoing my roof with 20 year recycle shingles thinn and I never had and vaccine, whish I did my hand swell up and my elbow. I got poke with a ground up nail. Be careful of recycling roofing because there grind up nails with shingles. There will poke you and cause a infection. Originally Posted by Ripmany
It cause by roofing material and the virus mutation just like a old new bucket of dry wall mud with black mode or pt wood having a smell and mold. I work in maintenance and cleaning I know about this. Trust me. Originally Posted by Ripmany
The infection that you speak of from the old Roofing nails and the Roofing Shingles and Mold in the old Dry-Wall mud and other materials has nothing to do with the Viral Infection called "Shingles" (varicella zoster virus (VZV))