Golf on Saturday?

Anyone interested in playing a round Saturday?
  • BSer
  • 07-17-2014, 08:51 AM
I wish but I work
Willie wouldn't be the coolest guy in the room if it was just him and Synthetic, or Tatts.
  • BSer
  • 07-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Brundogs once had a car date with synthetic and he wasn't even the coolest guy in the car.
Yadda yadda yadda
Brundogs once had a car date with synthetic and he wasn't even the coolest guy in the car. Originally Posted by BSer
Wouldn't have the biggest cock either
Lolol, not opening up your link....

To answer ur question, my cock is HUGE. That's what all the hookers I pay tell me.
Lolol, not opening up your link....

To answer ur question, my cock is HUGE. That's what all the hookers I pay tell me. Originally Posted by WillieBottoms
Me too. That's why they won't do CGreek with me. What a coincidence.
http://www.indys.com/forum/gallery/i...image_id=48399

Smaller than this cock. Originally Posted by bambino
LMMFAO.

Since I am no longer a mod here, I don't have to open the link to see if Bambino needs some points for an image violation. And I am not volunteering to.

Here DED and 2puppies. Here boys. C"mon LMAO
LMMFAO.

Since I am no longer a mod here, I don't have to open the link to see if Bambino needs some points for an image violation. And I am not volunteering to.

Here DED and 2puppies. Here boys. C"mon LMAO Originally Posted by Pistolero
And why would that be a violation? Tranny small penis violation?
I did not open to look. Not gonna. But dick pics are not allowed.
I did not open to look. Not gonna. But dick pics are not allowed. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Thats a guideline I can get behind. We don't need another Whiterabbit around here. Point the fucker!
Thats a guideline I can get behind. We don't need another Whiterabbit around here. Point the fucker! Originally Posted by amishgangster
It was for scientific purposes.
I did not open to look. Not gonna. But dick pics are not allowed. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Is that why your not a mod anymore?

Fuckin Pistolero