State: Pennsylvania
Address: - apartment on McKnight Rd, near Ross park mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is a big girl. Probably 5’4” 200 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Dogface78
Thanks for the honest review
Originally Posted by Teddicker
Read my signature, and then do as I do: pay attention only to those who add to this forum.

To all those who want to see Lucy, you should, and if you want to review her service here, you should too.

There may be a barrage of angry responses to this comment. Read my signature again, and note that I will summarily ignore them.
Read my signature, and then do as I do: pay attention only to those who add to this forum.

To all those who want to see Lucy, you should, and if you want to review her service here, you should too.

There may be a barrage of angry responses to this comment. Read my signature again, and note that I will summarily ignore them. Originally Posted by ishimoto
No angry response ishi, and your right about if that is in your wheelhouse then enjoy!
But if I find it to be piss myself funny and say so, I will do that!
I just don't get the judgement....Ish, This writing style he uses...I have seen before, have you???
And
I just don't get the judgement....Ish, This writing style he uses...I have seen before, have you??? Originally Posted by Teddicker
Judge who Lucy?
Who fucking cares, it's funny!
And are you feeling judged too?
Once again who cares, that's funny too! Grow some armor!
I don't know who you would be referring to but whoever this guy is that uses this writing style must be a fine individual indeed!
You know what dixter your right I am going to jump on the Lucy bandwagon, later on, I will write a review of my visit with Lucy!
Believe me it is a bandwagon that by her drafthorse looks, she will have no problem pulling!
Now bite me dixter!
Originally Posted by Dogface78
These types of ignorant bullshit comments that show up in nearly every review thread are the main reason I don't bother doing reviews.
Originally Posted by Big Stig
Originally Posted by Big Stig
You're 100% right