Info appreciated

• 08-02-2018, 12:46 PM
I got a text out of the blue today from a girl I used to converse with a few times before BP shut down. Our schedules never met up, so I am not sure how legit she is. Being she only used BP, I don't have a link to an ad. Goes by the name of Sarah. Remembering she had long dark hair? Italian or maybe even of Indian decent? Early 20's looking? Thinking from the Troy area. Haven't spoken to her prolly since like February. She now seems a bit eager to meet, so I am just trying to cover my bases. Here is her number, 518-594-2983. Someone here probably has seen her. Info appreciated.
hmmm, I don't know much but I do have her as a contact called sarah...
Those pictures have been around for years. I would avoid. I talked to someone in troy not too long ago who used those same pictures. Probably within the last 2 weeks.
I talked to her too and she freaked out on me she had every conversation saved asked me for my age and where I was coming from. Hyper aggressive bad attitude and claimed anyone who shared pics was a Staff Edit DD. Weirdest conversation I've had with anyone in awhile.
She posts about 20 ads a day on STG. The pics are real. The best one to get an idea of her looks is the one with the Christmas lights:
http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/497678853144

Service is pretty good, although everything is covered except the HJ at the beginning to get you going. No kissing either. She's a nice girl with a tight little body. Private incall in Troy that is in a decent neighborhood.
So everything covered shitty attitude no gfe?. How about I go fuck myself for free. Ty for the info pike.