Overly explicit ad

Hey everyone. Anyone else notice this ad? I texted her, and she was too explicit about her offerings for my taste, then i see this ad, which definitely spells out her game. Feels like a set up/sting to me, but shes had ads up for like 2 weeks now, all basically the same, that makes me think thats shes just a provider that needs some education in safety. Some else take the dive and tell me how it goes!

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...y/337643241006
I think she's just careless. Wouldn't be surprised if we see her face in the news at some point.
I’m pretty sure I saw her a few years ago. Same name, same city. Service was good, price was right and she was quite pleasant, but she disappeared soon after. If anyone gets an address, pm me and I’ll confirm, assuming she hasn’t moved.
The photos she uses in the ad do NOT seem like Leo
I can see why ed had anxiety about this one. May just be carelessness, I've had known providers txt me with incriminating combinations. But why no details, most provide a menu on that site.
I think she's also the one who posts pictures, $50 bj, $80 sex. Or something like that. I'm pretty sure it's just straight carelessness.
I concur with the gentlemen about being careless; in her mind she probably thinks she’s being straight to the point smh.

Two red flags jump out at me: (1) being super open with services and rates and the content in her ads (some crap about her man being locked up and trying to do whatever for money) and (2) It appears to be either two different chicks using the same number or one girl posting ads using different pics.
I wouldn’t trust it. Sounds like entrapment.
RED FLAG!!!! ...... just sayin
When will this Southern Catskill woman come Albany way❤️
When will this Southern Catskill woman come Albany way❤️ Originally Posted by Streambed
I ive been coming to albany for yrs ...i just dont advertise it on eccie .....
I ive been coming to albany for yrs ...i just dont advertise it on eccie ..... Originally Posted by Randilyn

One of these days, the stars will align - and we will be in Albany at the same time - so I can take you out for a coffee!
One of these days, the stars will align - and we will be in Albany at the same time - so I can take you out for a coffee! Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
its a plan BBG!!!
Looks like she edited it (i think anyway,as i didnt see original posting. I think.)
Im not seeing any of the things that were previously described in this thread..
One of these days, the stars will align - and we will be in Albany at the same time - so I can take you out for a coffee! Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Be careful Randilyn- what BBG considers “coffee” may shock you. She tells the barista to fill the cup with cream and sugar, but leave a little room for coffee