URL / Website: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ustin/69426137
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: outcall
Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: fake blond
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: slutty, pushed out boobs, kinda worn out. Her ad describes her as
Tall Long Legged Busty Blonde MILF - 48
"Hot & Horny Dominant Female
Fetish Friendly
Recommendation: No
Guess she does a Thief Fetish?
Never pay in advance.
So just to add insult to injury, she also stole at least one check which she just tried to cash for $2,000. Fortunately my bank was suspicious and called me. We need to call this bitch out for what she is; a common thief.
  • Twix
  • 11-01-2021, 02:27 PM
:pissed:Wow! She’s taking that way to far.Thats a Straight up Career Criminal right there . To go as far and Steal a Check too. You must have been in the bathroom a good while for her to do all this who knows what else she may have taken that you don’t know about.? I would Press Charges on the Thieving Bitch ! She deserves it. WOW
I should but then I would need to know her real name and address. It looks like she used a stolen driving licence when she tried to cash the check. I have the details on the stolen licence so I might try contacting that person to see if she knows her.
Just schedule with her again.
here is another one: Phoenix Fatale. thief. took deposit, stood me up twice. she is in MLK/ Chestnut area.

Short red hair. from Seattle area I think. She is playing a dangerous game here in Texas.

I am like DiNiro in the movie Heat ( when he calls van Zandt after the drive in murder attempt)
When will you guys stop thinking with your small heads and just walk away when you see these chicks’ ads requiring a deposit? Probably just some dude catfishing you poor suckers out of your cash. It’s so easy to do these days with all the available tools like burner phones, burner numbers, VPNs, IP blocking, fake pics. Use your big head guys. Stop being so gullible.
So just to add insult to injury, she also stole at least one check which she just tried to cash for $2,000. Fortunately my bank was suspicious and called me. We need to call this bitch out for what she is; a common thief. Originally Posted by justabloke
Leave everything out of the incall, pockets empty except condoms and the cash...and car keys (even just the clicker)
When will you guys stop thinking with your small heads and just walk away when you see these chicks’ ads requiring a deposit? Probably just some dude catfishing you poor suckers out of your cash. It’s so easy to do these days with all the available tools like burner phones, burner numbers, VPNs, IP blocking, fake pics. Use your big head guys. Stop being so gullible. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Never ever prepay. Never? Never. Never ever ever? Never ever ever.
Guys, start another thread for other gals.
Closing