URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/b179d...3-26adbee0ad49
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: E. Wichita
Activities: Lite Kissing, Nipple Play, DATY, FIV, FIA, Missonary, CG, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long and Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5-2, Long Blond Hair, Very Pretty Face, A Little Tummy but not bad at all, Groomed. Overall very nice and sweet.
Recommendation: Yes

Staff edit: Any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points! The grace period is over –S31
WOW! She's beautiful in the pictures, are they accurate?
She is pretty, but I would say the photos are a few years old.
seems you have to join to see her pictures? She advertise anywhere else?
I am not sure if she does. I have had some pretty good luck on this site though.
Too bad you have to pay extra on there to message people and the one time I did pay the sub the girls either asked to much or didn't get what the whole sd concept entailed. Though I did get in with one barely legal Asian girl that almost made all the hassle worth it!
Too bad you have to pay extra on there to message people and the one time I did pay the sub the girls either asked to much or didn't get what the whole sd concept entailed. Though I did get in with one barely legal Asian girl that almost made all the hassle worth it! Originally Posted by Ksblkdom
Yeah I struggle with paying for that site/app. I haven't yet, but maybe I will. AM is a total waste, btw.
Agreed. Not worth it. A LOT of GPS.