FBI confirms Senile Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national

The more I learn about this "whistleblower" on Ukraine corruption, i.e. pay off, aka bribe, with the Biden's, the less I see them as a whistleblower at all. It reads more like a plea deal to turn State's witness. Recall that 2017 was under Trump's watch. The Burisma guy was likely willing to roll over on the Big Guy in exchange for a substabtialy reduced sentence. You don't usually find a State witness better than the guy that actually cut the check in a bribery case.
... They have already said the Whistleblower here is a
well-payed informant of the government.
The fellow who told them of the bribery scheme.

... However, how much trust do you have in the FBI/DOJ?
They didn't wanna even turn the document over.

### Salty
It’s not a whistleblower
Rep. James Comer says the Senile Biden bribery scheme document shows the then-VP received $5 million from a U.S. adversary.

"This is corruption on a scale we've never seen in the history of our country." Originally Posted by berryberry
not since the Teapot Dome scandal of the 1880s.
Remember this thread?
HDgristle was right. Salty, berry, and bimbo were all wrong. They all kept crying that the FD-xxxx was evidence of a crime when it was just evidence that trumpys believe anything.

Now that smirnov has been arrested for lying to the FBI, you would think the lying liars would admit they jumped the gun. But that won't happen. Now the committee repubs are saying smirnov's testimony isn't that important.

The gift that keeps on giving.
It's the difference between evidence and trumpy bullshit.
Remember this thread?
HDgristle was right. Salty, berry, and bimbo were all wrong. They all kept crying that the FD-xxxx was evidence of a crime when it was just evidence that trumpys believe anything.

Now that smirnov has been arrested for lying to the FBI, you would think the lying liars would admit they jumped the gun. But that won't happen. Now the committee repubs are saying smirnov's testimony isn't that important.

It's the difference between evidence and trumpy bullshit. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
But, but, but. JUST WAIT!!
Remember this thread?

It's the difference between evidence and trumpy bullshit. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Unfortunately, I read that horse shit from the beginning without looking at the time stamp.

That’s a taste of the Burgh for ya. A cool water sandwich on a Sunday go to MAGA rally bun.

As stupid as things get in this forum, I’m delighted not to have to see the ludicrous conspiracy BS here all day every day.

And yes, they’re mostly REALLY wrong.
A footnote: Taylor Swift is also originally from PA.

How did the Burgh get so warped ? A few post here.....many post in the Burgh sandbox.
We have all heard too many of these sorts of "believe me, the truth is out there" claims such as the Cracken fiasco to the 20K mules and so on.

I will believe it when I read it. . . . but would not be surprised if it turns out to be true.
Almost all have come from trumpys.
The Kraken story is Sydnee Powell's BS about proof of election fraud. 2000 mules, repubs about election fraud.
The "russia, etc. etc. was investigated and while there were many instances of contact between the russians and the trump administration, there wasn't enough evidence to charge trump. Numerous other people were charged and convicted of various crimes. The only people that bring up russia-gate are the trumpys who never include all the indictments that resulted from the investigation. The difference is that an investigation by a special prosecutor (trump DOJ)was used to gather evidence in the Russia gate case while the others you mentioned all broke down under scrutiny and were debunked.

If you haven't heard anything about the FBI's CI admitting he lied about Joe Biden receiving a bribe (the main impeachment charge which now has no evidence) I'm not going to try and convince you. It's been in the news a lot for about a week. There are still lots of "wait and see" stories out there but most if not all are trumpy narrative driven.

Start reading the previous posts in this thread. You'll see lots of trumpy claims about corruption but none have been proven or reliable evidence found.
This is a rich source of "wait and see", which is a key tool in the false accuser's tool box.

We have all heard too many of these sorts of "believe me, the truth is out there" claims such as the Cracken fiasco to the 20K mules and so on.

I will believe it when I read it. . . . but would not be surprised if it turns out to be true. Originally Posted by ICU 812