URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=254553
City: amarillo
State: Texas
Address: Garage apartment on Monroe
Activities: DFK, Daty, Dato, bbbj, 69, cfs multiple positiond rinse and repeat
Hair Length and Color: black hair to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and full bodied, carries weight well, nice face, large breasts with very responsive nipples, nice big slappable ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m glad you had a good time. In our current economy many of the ladies need to come down on their contribution value if the want to keep their cliental. Especially if they enjoy the company of special gents.
I’m glad you had a good time. In our current economy many of the ladies need to come down on their contribution value if the want to keep their cliental. Especially if they enjoy the company of special gents. Originally Posted by sidekick
Uncle sugar giving all that money for nothing and letting them live rent free is working against us lol.
I’m glad you had a good time. In our current economy many of the ladies need to come down on their contribution value if the want to keep their cliental. Especially if they enjoy the company of special gents. Originally Posted by sidekick
I need to comment that I was not making a bad comment about Cashet. Some may have taken it that way. I should have made a post in the Coed Section rather than on this review. Sorry for hijacking the review OP! It just came to my mind at the time and I posted it in the wrong section.
Do you have her phone number?