Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Threads merged
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Well played.
Hey, pistolero, sorry I'm late to the party, but I just learned of your ascension to mod status. While I don't know you, and will likely never meet you since I don't live in Houston (in fact, I think this is my first visit to the Houston forums), I just want you to know that if it wasn't for men like you, there wouldn't be men like me on boards like this making posts like this. I thanck you and salute you, sir, for your willingness to undertake this often thanckless job.
Well said
He's a MOD? No Shit? I thought he got banned?
He's a MOD? No Shit? I thought he got banned? Originally Posted by Still Looking

When you dropped out of sight awhile back I thought you and MIJO had been taken to an undisclosed underground black site for intense Mod training.

Glad I was wrong, but now I wonder about MIJO.

Glad your here Pistolero
. While I don't know you, and will likely never meet you since I don't live in Houston (in fact, I think this is my first visit to the Houston forums), . Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Just a FYI, I do not live in that hellhole...... I mean Houston .... either

Just cat herd there a little. Ya know, what I mean.... I could point someone and they could say they had not been pointed by a HOUSTON mod.

Distance just makes the heart grow fonder

Distance just makes the heart grow fonder Originally Posted by Pistolero
So does competence ... ijs.
pistolpete is so good, he can internet that bitch in without even being there........most excellent
Congratulations.
Pistolero!!
Great avatar.
I've heard a LOT about you and now that you are a newly appointed mod, I'm sure you will be a star on the rise.
I'm sure that you can be "Rookie Mod of the Year", and be a perennial all star mod for a long long time.
Good luck to you as you ascend into a first ballot Hall of Fame Modtard.
Remember where you heard it first!!!
Thancks again for all you do.
PWY
  • coven
  • 09-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Pistolero!!
Great avatar.
I've heard a LOT about you and now that you are a newly appointed mod, I'm sure you will be a star on the rise.
I'm sure that you can be "Rookie Mod of the Year", and be a perennial all star mod for a long long time.
Good luck to you as you ascend into a first ballot Hall of Fame Modtard.
Remember where you heard it first!!!
Thancks again for all you do.
PWY Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He'll never be voted Mod of the Year (Rookie or otherwise) if he keeps 'collecting' twat razors from provider incalls.

Just sayin'
He'll never be voted Mod of the Year (Rookie or otherwise) if he keeps 'collecting' twat razors from provider incalls.

Just sayin' Originally Posted by coven
I thought Pistolero's tongue WAS a twat razor.

Old Dingus

Just sayin'
Originally Posted by coven
lol
Pistolero!!!!!! glad to see you finally made it!!!!woohoooo!!!!what took ya so damn long..heh..

Can we get a pistilera/Valerie husband visit to the horseheads/Elmira forum? Someone done got beside themselves and played the fool.