ECCIE PM Notification Emails

Good evening,

In addition to the website link for the private forums, can we get a link to the mobile version in those emails? Would be much easier to click a link that takes me directly to the mobile site for PM's rather than having to exit my email app, go to browser, pull up m.eccie.net then click the PM link.

Thanks
Bump on this request. Haven't heard back whether or not this is possible to add the link to the form email sent when you have received a PM. Can this be added? Sure would be really helpful for those who use the mobile site.

Thanks
maybe this will help...when i answer or read on my phone..i click on the link within the email notie and it takes me right to my PM's......
I can go directly to PMs. The problem is the link is for the full website, not the mobile one. It would be nice to have a choice of which site in case you are on a cell phone or tablet.
Thanks!

New feature works great when checking PM from mobile device.
Glad you like it, thanks for the suggestion! I also put a link to the mobile version in the thread subscription email. It does speed things up when on a mobile device.
Not exactly the same topic, but how do I turn my notifications on.

I have subscribed to some threads but I am not receiving notifications when someone comments.

Never mind ... I figured it out.
Not exactly the same topic, but how do I turn my notifications on.

I have subscribed to some threads but I am not receiving notifications when someone comments.

Never mind ... I figured it out. Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
When you subscribed, did you select instant notification?
maybe this will help...when i answer or read on my phone..i click on the link within the email notie and it takes me right to my PM's...... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
This works for me as well.
Need he with receiving Pm not sure how to set my notifications ! Thank you