Your verification alone is not enough to get an appt

• tj812
  • 05-17-2012, 05:27 AM
So most of these providers, wont make an appointment unless you have 3 refererences along with your p411 membership, Its like trying to find a job, no one will hire you unless you have experience, you cannot get any experience unless someone gives you a job. So why bother paying a fee to get "veriified" if that is not good enough for most of these women. It just seems like a racket to me
Look for newbie friendly girls like myself
We are more worried about staying safe than making money for a website. Some of us will see newbies, you just need to find one in your area... Even if she isn't your top choice.
So most of these providers, wont make an appointment unless you have 3 refererences along with your p411 membership, Its like trying to find a job, no one will hire you unless you have experience, you cannot get any experience unless someone gives you a job. So why bother paying a fee to get "veriified" if that is not good enough for most of these women. It just seems like a racket to me Originally Posted by tj812
Your frustration is understandable however, the requirements set forth by providers is for their safety. That said, many ladies do accept reference from room service 2000 ( Best known as RS2K ) check into their referencing service. Also, look for ladies who are " newbie friendly " they will get you referenced. Hope that helps.
...have 3 refererences along with your p411 membership, Originally Posted by tj812
Usually P411 is good enough
P411 is usually good enough if you at least have a couple of ok's but p411 without ok's isn't going to help much.
Sometimes it helps if you have a long time, well known hobbyist friend that will make introductions and vouch for you.

Do a search on P411 for providers who are "Newbie friendly. No references required" . That means P411 members with zero oks. The ladies select how many oks they require from a drop-down menu, ranging from zero to 10.

In the client search form (advanced search) the second-to-the-last field at the very end of the form is for "Willing to see" and has two choices: "Newbie Friendly" or "Basic Plus Members Only". I searched for "Newbie Friendly" in Austin and got 42 hits.

I searched on "Basic Plus Members Only" in Austin and got 63 hits, so the proportion willing to see members with no OKs is pretty high. (unless some ladies didn't select the right option in setting up their profile which is always possible)

So most of these providers, wont make an appointment unless you have 3 refererences along with your p411 membership, Its like trying to find a job, no one will hire you unless you have experience, you cannot get any experience unless someone gives you a job. So why bother paying a fee to get "veriified" if that is not good enough for most of these women. It just seems like a racket to me Originally Posted by tj812
I know a bunch of ladies who don't even screen. So it's not a racket. I'm "newbie friendly" but do not openly state it. So if you were to contact me, I would probably ask a bunch of questions and try to get some personal information from you, but would try to go on from there.

I would guess that if you keep looking around, you can find what you desire without much of an issue. Just keep trying.

All of life is a number's game.

EW
one of the common mistakes I made when I started was discussing too much detail, like asking what's on the menu, and discussing price in a text, would get me rejected,

it was funny with my now ATF, when I showed up for the first time, all I got was a massage, LOL, and a frown, "you wanted a happy ending", but i sort of expected that for .5$, but we talked about next time, and now we have good friendship on top of the business relationship

my best luck has been to stay generic, like calling it a date, and worry about the details later. The eccie reviews can give you an idea about how much to show up with for the appointment. I found that after a provider knows your safe, you can discuss specifics of the second meeting ahead of time.

patients is a virtue.
Usually P411 is good enough Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yes Its Good Enough When You Have Okays Alot Of Men Are Signing Up On p411 But Have No Okay's. They Think Just By Getting A P411 Account Is All Green Lights To Being Approved For An Appt... But Most Girls Want Okay's Not Just Proof Of A Membership I Know I Do...
I am not newbie friendly.. even if you have P411.

I want to know if you have good hygiene. I want to know if youre respectful bcd. I want to know if you have violent tendencies, short changing issues.

Safety just isnt confirming LE or not.
I am not newbie friendly.. even if you have P411.

I want to know if you have good hygiene. I want to know if youre respectful bcd. I want to know if you have violent tendencies, short changing issues.

Safety just isnt confirming LE or not. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
+1 scren screen screen SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY
Preferred411 verification...for me that meant filling out their form, paying the fee, then answering my phone at work on a Saturday because I was the only person here. I'm sure Gina's folks checked the number to make certain it was valid, but still...If I were a provider there's no way I would see a P411 newbie without some other type of verification. (I'd say the same for RS2K)
does anyone how to spell anymore???

patience

patients is a virtue. Originally Posted by lostforkate