Add a NJ section

please
TIMING! I was just looking for "where do I post to ask that they add North New Jersey (Monmouth / Red Bank, etc.) area as a geo district?"

NYC is there, but that's too far north. Would love to be able to find providers in the North Jersey area.
I need to come back to nj soon is this the only provider site they have
  • FK
  • 06-28-2012, 09:54 PM
there is bestgfe,, but they charge $70 bucks for an ad in New Jersey because they know they have the monopoly on that area. I don't mind paying for advertising in the least, but I'm not paying a monthly fee to advertise for a 2-3 day visit. Not happening.

yes please add a NJ section.
FYI we just added a forum for New Jersey
Eccie's on the move and I'm likin' it!
Oklahoma and Kansas are two of the biggest posters and we are still riding the pines. I can only assume that ECCIE is attempting to expand. I posted to S Florida and was suprised to find that I had more posts than all of S Florida. LOL
You need to give it time for the word to spread (regarding FL and NJ and all new forums). You might need to spread some legs to make the time pass.
The Delaware Valley area, which includes metropolitan Philadelphia and the neighboring Pennsylvania counties (Bucks, Montgomery, and Chester) also includes Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties. You need to be aware of this because advertising in New Jersey probably won't reach this segment of the hobbying populace. Maybe this will explain it better: South Jersey is Eagles country; the rest of the state is split between the Giants and the Jets.

It will take a long time for ECCIE.net to break into this market, which is dominated by another regional board. It's not like ECCIE.net is filling a void; it is a competitor for advertising dollars and member's interests and reviews.