I'd like to see MODs keep their mouth shut

I love how everyone preaches humility and fairness to others, but when a MOD bans you from chat for no reason he deems it appropriate to spit vulgarity and commence with name calling. Just another reason nobody respects moderators, especially one's that kiss the ass of providers who want guys banned simply because they don't like them personally.
Wow, life is so unfair sometimes it seems. That is sadder than possum piss.
Unfortunate you had to show how much of an ass you are. What you failed to mention are the facts.

You are a rude and crass individual that had very little positive to say to anyone. You were verbally abusive to some of the ladies and downright vulgar in tone and demeanor.

Yesterday alone you were kicked out of chat 3 times by a different moderator than the ban you so very much earned today.

Learn respect for individuals it will carry you much further in life than being a spoiled asshat that you currently display. We respect the ladies because they provide a service. IF you are unappreciative of their services or their "look" then that is on you..Keep your opinion to yourself as silence is golden my friend. Not everyone is for everyone.

I wish you luck in finding a lady willing to put up with your shit.
I get girls all the time Aint. I got kicked for quoting Borat to a friend who was laughing. He too got kicked for no reason. I didn't insult anybody so get your facts straight. Nor does this grant any mod the right to belittle anybody so go along and play now. Are you not calling me an ass right now? Wow the hypocrisy. I'd say more but you'd get your feelings hurt and complain again.
And there again...Fact incorrect...I never complained about you. I did however receive comments regarding your demeanor and the way you carried yourself in chat. People in chat are relatively kind. All they ask is respect of which you gave none. You came into chat full throttle acting like you were the end all of men and buddy that type of arrogance simply turns people off (male or female).

I have no doubt you get women. My message did not imply that in any fashion. I simply stated you will get much further in LIFE (not fucking) by being a gentleman.

We all make comments to the ladies and depending on your rapport with them and others in the room it is an invisible implication of the meaning behind the comment.

Below it the positive comment you crave.

We welcome you back the chat whenever your time has been completed provided you can treat individuals with the respect and dignity they deserve. Please be a man and realize no one treated you with the disrespect you treated many people in chat with...

I wish you luck and hope you find your path to humility.

As for your friend I believe that may have been a mistake and he may have been contaqcted but I am not a moderator and will leave that for them to deal with.
I love how everyone preaches humility and fairness to others, but when a MOD bans you from chat for no reason he deems it appropriate to spit vulgarity and commence with name calling. Just another reason nobody respects moderators, especially one's that kiss the ass of providers who want guys banned simply because they don't like them personally. Originally Posted by smockdoiley
You clearly need to re-read the ECCIE Guidelines:

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manne
This is your second thread complain about your chat ban. Both will be closed, and you can express your dissatisfaction via PM, or email to staff@eccie.net.