why dont we hv something for bdsm?

Okay so this is my question.... Dont we have something for every city in pretty much every state on here? But we don't have a section for those that are into bdsm why is that?

I recently discovered that I'm into bdsm and there are a lot of people out here that are into bdsm but we don't have anywhere to actually socialize with 1 another... On a regular review sites so many of you can find what you want right? So lets have a place for bdsm lovers to go and look for what they want because those of us that are into bdsm can't find what were looking for on a regular review board.

Why don't we have a bdsm section put in every state so those of us that are into it can find each other?
We do. It's called "Another Realm" : http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792

Since this isn't a strictly BDSM community, it is highly unlikely that you will see a BDSM forum for every city. It simply doesn't make sense. If you want to socialize with other BDSM lovers, you should try a BDSM forum. There are many out there.