Small Suggestion to Provider Search Functions

Moderators,

I'm a newbie, and I truly enjoy this forum and the information which I can obtain from many posters, and their thoughts/experiences.

I have at many times used your websites function of "Search For Providers.' It is very accurate and dead on target.

However! Might I suggest and additional computer search inquiry? P411 has this function as to what a provider is willing
to see. E.G.: Newbie Friendly, Client with one review, two reviews, etc., etc.

As a newbie....this would really streamline the search function, and save time on both the provider's and clients time in wasted time, of searching, calling, reading profiles ad naseum to determine if a match is made, etc.

This can easily be placed in the search function (dependent on the actual operating system), and real-time computer formatting, overloading of the system, with larger high -speed servers required. Obviously; this request will require more money, to make it happen.

Just a small suggestion from a newbie. If it happens great! If It doesn't...I will keep muddling on, and I will have no complaints.

Dave
This would mean that all the ladies would have to have a choice somewhere in their showcases to check off a box proclaiming which type of gent they're willing to meet. So not only do they have to add to the search feature like you suggested, but they also need to add something to the showcases.

And thus, also, this suggestion of yours would not include the women who are signed up as providers but don't have a showcase, unless of course, they don't add that feature to the showcase for us ladies, but instead to everyone's profile as they are signing up.
Hi Dave, and welcome to The Hobby! It is a really good idea but doubtful it could be implemented and up and running in time for it to benefit you. Actually once you are through the pain of finding your first two ladies, you are pretty much ready to go. I check references on a regular basis and if the first one checks out and I have talked to him on the phone and my instincts are not sending me crazy messages, then I will go with one reference. I also regularly provide references for hobbyists I have seen only once and are not likely to see again due to location. I like knowing that most of the ladies in this hobby are willing to look out for one another. Hope that helps.
Best Wishes!
KK.

Thanks for your information. I really wasn't too concerned about myself. I was thinking in general terms for other newbies in the future.

You are right about finding the provider(s). I joined P411, and met one really spectacular woman. Due to circumstances, we had dinner, wine, and talked for 4 hours. She truly is unique. Despite my newbie status, and my attempting to establish creds; it is unlikely I will be doing any reviews on this particular woman. Just personal reasons of my own, and out of respect for her.

TT,

You are right, and it seems that I didn't think it all the way through. A lot of providers don't have showcases, or are on a traveling schedule. The sheer logistics would take a lot of computer support, time and effort by ECCIE, the ladies themselves, not to mention money!

Well! Back to the drawing board! Thanks for pointing this fact out for me.