2 different donation quotes

what do you do when you have a date with a provider but she has 2 different prices for donation on eccie vs. lets say p411 or even her website. or even when you book an appointment and then look again and her price went up by a hefty amount a few days later. do you go by the price listed when you booked? do you ask her to clarify or is that a no-no?

i've also noticed sometimes providers even on p411 will have 2 different prices on their profile when i search for it vs. clicking on her profile. its like it changes depending on how you find her profile
I would politely and discreetly ask the provider what her current rates are. Having several different prices can be confusing.
what do you do when you have a date with a provider but she has 2 different prices for donation on eccie vs. lets say p411 or even her website. or even when you book an appointment and then look again and her price went up by a hefty amount a few days later. do you go by the price listed when you booked? do you ask her to clarify or is that a no-no?

i've also noticed sometimes providers even on p411 will have 2 different prices on their profile when i search for it vs. clicking on her profile. its like it changes depending on how you find her profile Originally Posted by joesmo888
I figure if she's going to post two different rates, I'm going to pick the one that is lowest and if she tries to point to the other one, I point to the cheaper and say, "That's what you advertised".
I would say ask after screening and before confirming... Can't go wrong. If she does have a problem with you asking about her confusing rates after screening then maybe she is not the type of provider you would like to see.
After the initial contact has been made, and the two parties are somewhat comfortable with each other, there is nothing wrong with bringing up the rate. I always do this. There really is no harm in confirming a rate.
1. Go with the cheaper rate. Take a screen shot of it and show it to her if she counts it and says the amount is incorrect.

2. You pay the price advertised at the time of a confirmed appointment. See #1 if she says you're mistaken.

3. If she can't get her rates synchronized be prepared for confusion when you show up for your 1:00 appointment and she says its supposed to be 2:00...
Go to another provider that has her shit straight.
Remember also, Gina requires that the P411 rate be at or lower than elsewhere. The girls are not allowed to charge more just because of being on P411.

Personaly, I book through which ever site has the lowest rate and let it go at that. Prolongus's points are dead on.
As others have suggested, I would confirm the donation (it's a good idea to do it anyways just in case someone hasn't updated their information).

That being said, if she charges you the higher rate, I think it's poor business given that it was her error for having multiple different rates listed.
Remember also, Gina requires that the P411 rate be at or lower than elsewhere. The girls are not allowed to charge more just because of being on P411. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Are you sure that's a rule there? How could she even police or control that. I almost always see ladies charge more there than on other sites. I don't understand why, but maybe they figure the guys who are verified will give them less flack about their rates.
I would confirm the donation......That being said, if she charges you the higher rate, I think it's poor business given that it was her error for having multiple different rates listed. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I definitely agree.
My rates are slightly lower on p411 due to it being so much easier to verify. But you don't want a lady who's rates are every which where every other day. She's charging you extra for the bills she neglected to pay
Personally, I wouldn't wait to get to the incall before confirming rate, that definitely could be awkward. What might be easier is to say, "I'm confirming the rate on X-site" which should be the lower rate while you are booking. I'm sure most ladies offer different prices to see which areas they advertise generate the most buzz.
  • Old-T
  • 06-18-2013, 12:12 PM
I agree that asking is the safest way to avoid problems. Too often a post is ambiguous about how long, where, incall/outcall--and too often a guy reads it rather creatively.

One lady told me about a special rate she posted on here for a couple weeks when business was slow, and 6 months later a guy assumed he was entitled to that rate because he saw it, even though her web site clearly had her regular rate posted.

Communication both ways is good.
Ask...AFTER you are screened, and BEFORE you show up. If you ask before screening, you are most likely not going to get screened. If you wait till you show up, it's most likely going to affect the quality of the session (or a session might not even happen under those circumstances).

If she has multiple rates advertised and you offend her by asking for verification, then move on to the next provider on your list, because she's probably too flaky for you anyway.

I have no problem with multiple rates - A lady can charge whatever she wants. If I don't like the price, I can always say no thank you.