Sex show

I’ve always loved the idea of a sex show: a club where on the stage are people fucking, solo shows, etc…

I’ve spoken to any number of folks about the old days in the border towns, shows in the Netherlands, Paris, etc.

Swingers club is probably the closest thing I’ll get to see with regards to live sex shows.

Please comment with experiences, or local venues !
There are plenty of "lifestyle" sites, check there.
Have you ever been to a swingers club?
Colettes!
WC,

Yes Colette’s is excellent! Lot to do and look at. Totally agree!
Used to be stationed in the Philippines and fuck the shows were awesome, eating the dancer on stage dildo shows girl on girl bj's on stage, banana shows peso pick ups, shooting eggs from pussies...
Fantasyland 1 and 2 in Tampa,Fl.adult theater/sex club.friday and saturday nights gets busy with couples,single women,trans,all is welcome.they have sofas and beds in the middle of the room.they have a room called the fishbowl with glass walls and a bed in the room.couples will perform for everyone to watch and most times let men bang the wife or girlfriend.all kinds of kinky stuff happens.ive seen couples come in go stright to the gloryhole booths and guys line up outside the next booth to wait thier turn for a blowjob or to fuck the wife thru the hole.
Sounds like a trip to Tampa should be in the works, I've read about this place and it would be awesome to see it live. ��
fuck show
Green Door in Vegas
  • Typo
  • 06-17-2022, 09:46 PM
Used to be a lot of places like that in New Oeans on Bourbon Street.
Go to Colette’s on a Friday when a lot of horny single men show up. There is usually a few women who when drunk will fuck as many guys as possible till closing. Bring a slut who likes to drink as well. The gals I brought when high could not stop fucking and we would go into room with large bed so they can show off in front of a crowd. A drunk Nympho can not say no. The gals I took wanted to take more guys home after Colette’s closed so they continue fucking. I would bring a lot of condoms but always ran out so I had plenty of cream to swallow. I shared with some very horny bi women.
And where would colettes be actually?
They are a swingers club,they have some in Dallas,Houston,NewOrleans.most let singles in on friday and saturdays is couples only.
If you’re ever in Athens, Greece there is a sex show club there. Before covid I went by once and saw girl-girl, solo, male-female, and MFF threesome one night. Got fucked by an absolute 10 in he VIP when the girl-girl was going on just behind her on stage.

So much fun.