My Reviews

I would greatly appreciated any help in getting my reviews moved over from ASPD.
April,

I pulled about the last 10 going back to April

Will post them later this evening.

SeaDog
Thank you very much!
I WOULD LIKE MINE TRANSFERED TOO..THANKS!!
April, I have never seen you, YET! But I would be glad to write a review for you but first we have to make the memory. lol Our day is coming my lovely! If you will have me
Anytime my sweet! Anytime!
Anyone that has a review of amanda or beth please send a copy over...or any of the girls for that matter. THANKS!! annie
Annie, I reviewed both Beth and Alex, but neither of the reviews survived the ASPD data loss earlier this year.

MM
I WOULD LIKE MINE TRANSFERED TOO..THANKS!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas - Ive got your reviews by: Shamblin, HeyHey72, JMStryker and RPMSouth.

Please chech with them and see if they are on ECCIE and if they want to re-post under their own names or I can repost under my name as "Shamblin's Review of Dallas4U" etc, etc.

SeaDog
I would like mine pulled over too! What's a gal gotta do to make that happen?
RPM already put his of me here..but the others have not...I dont think they are members here...I have no way to contact them to find out...so if ya wanna list them then I really appreciate it babe!!!thanks for your help sugar!!
Hey April...I made it here LOL
If you need me to write a review for you on here...Id be glad to, especially since I have seen you a couple of times!