Asian Flower

I recently sent screening info to Asian Flower to which she responded to me today through text to set up an appointment. Afterwards I logged in to eccie to view her profile again and it doesn't come up at all. I texted her back and ask why her profile disappeared. Her response was that she was aware of it but didn't know why. She says she can still log into her account but it doesn't show on the site. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but a bit of a red flag to me, just wanted to throw it out there just in case. Any explanations?
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=397719

The account shows as frozen.

Perhaps you should seek more info in the Arkansas forums?
No pics?
I recently sent screening info to Asian Flower to which she responded to me today through text to set up an appointment. Afterwards I logged in to eccie to view her profile again and it doesn't come up at all. I texted her back and ask why her profile disappeared. Her response was that she was aware of it but didn't know why. She says she can still log into her account but it doesn't show on the site. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but a bit of a red flag to me, just wanted to throw it out there just in case. Any explanations? Originally Posted by mlala1103
More info needed.