on line domme blackmailing? Please help fellow monger!

Friend been hobbying and very careful but may have screwed up. An online domme says she can contact wife and tell all the things done, send pictures, and tell her all. Wants a 'buy out' of several hundred.

This is a anonymous (hobby) twitter account with fake information in the "name". the phone number and email addresses are google voice and gmail that have fake info (hobby accounts). You do have to enter a real phone number to verify the google voice so used a physical phone a little traceable to him but immediately deleted it from the account in case password was cracked. (I'm sure FBI could extract that from google archives and do hours detective work from there if they wanted to, but I thought safe for the minor stuff like only mongering. He's not a drug kingpin). Posted lots of pic but have turned off GPS access for camera on phone.

So, start with a findom and hit it off. Even gave her password to the twitter account. But when wanted to end it, she said he won't stop and she can easily contact wife. When told that blackmail is illegal, she stated she's done nothing wrong, has demanded nothing directly, and simply informing a wife that husband is cheating is legal. Backed off that line of thinking in immediate term but later asked if he wants to "buy out" of the situation. Stupidly offered a small amount but she replied it wasn't as big as expected.

Normally who cares about a fake account but you can see the IP address logged in from since she has the password. I've read that you need a court warrant to get att, time warner, etc to release the names of accounts associated with dynamic DHCP addresses from ISPs. But i've also read some stating you can still get the information? Also, what if one time forgot to turn off camera GPS tracker?

so far Ive heard of no proof of knowing identity from this person.

so, what vulnerabilities actually exist. Is the probability near zero that she actually knows the real identity and just ignore and get the hell off twitter? Or is this actually real and something to actually take to police. (He has a screen shot of all the DM's and a screen shot of the IP addresses the findomme used to log in, so there is enough hard evidence to start a cyber-extortion/blackmail inquiry I believe. The IP addresses are from Verizon Mobile and Time warner ISP's in New York area so I bet this is a personal account. If investigation started at the least they will be able to track those down)

Bare in mind that once take to police, the secret is effectively out. Much prefer to just never hear from her again and just forget it happened. The worst end is she it's bluffing, gets pissed, contacts family who gets hurt and this person faces possibility of real consequences.

Please any advice!
Perhaps instruct your friend to immediately inform s.o. and other family members as necessary that he thinks his idenity has been stolen or that an old enemy or someone (former employee?) has come out of the wood work and is stalking him.

No one really knows what damage stalkers might try to do, so he should warn his folks to beware of anything strange that pops on their phones or mails.

No one really knows what damage stalkers might try to do, so he should warn his folks to beware of anything strange that pops on their phones or mails. Originally Posted by ck1942
I would agree. And I would add that you should tell your 'friend' that giving out passwords to anything to online hookups is, well, um, less than intelligent.
Good advice about warning fam of possible stalker/ID theft. Build that up with other things "Saw that my email was hacked, had to reset my password" "Got some weird popups on the computer the other day" etc, etc.
But please tell us why for fuck's sake you gave your password to anyone? What led up to that so that we can be aware to avoid the same trap.
Tell her to go fuck herself
Ignore and try ck1942 advice.
Are there pictures?.....if there are that is the main thing that could give you trouble.

Immediately change EVERYTHING, phone number, email address, ALL Passwords, etc and let every one know that you think your email was hacked and identity stolen. AFTER you do this tell that bitch to put up or shut up.
Follow the advice of ck1942...

By the way....What would make you give away your password to a stranger? That is how you got in this situation....do do that again.
She would have to tell you something that you didn't tell her such as your real name , address, etc
If she didn't then just her fuck off
If you DID call the cops , she might claim she was playing 'blackmailer' in the same way a domintrix might be into 'torture'. It is not real but should feel real enough.
I am trying to figure out why his first and only post ever on this site would be this one.
Troll
I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you I'm usually shocked when men I hardly know me send me so much personal information. Maybe they feel safer because I'm a sub?

I doubt it's worth her time to extort you. She will probably just move on to the next guy.

Also, I know a man threatened with extortion. He took it to the police and they kept it quiet. Boys club
If the man used anonymous accounts then I doubt that she obtained all that information. Simple as that. If he is sure he didn't ''mess-up'' anywhere then ignore it and stop communications with the gal.
Just pay her n be done. I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story.
Professional threating call wife and blackmailing and send pictures this unprofessional.Professional want to freak you out so you will pay her.I would put the BEWARE out everywhere about professional. Pay to play business was LEGAL you could take this to police. This shit make pay to play business look bad