Blocking

How can you block another Provider.. Or client?
Can someone please help..
If I seen correctly, you go to your messages to your side panel and go to edit ignore list. Hopefully that works.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Yes, the Ignore List. It will block you from viewing their posts and block them from sending you PM's.
But can they still my activities and posts? I already put them on the ignore list. Thanks you all❤
Yes they see everything. They cannot send you pm's and you will see when they post in a thread, but it will say its blocked instead of showing the text.
Also, I just browsed to the site without logging in. I could see this post, your showcase, and your reviews (not the ROS). I presume that I would have been able to view your other posts as well. The only thing I couldn't see was your profile. That means that even if eccie did have some kind of block feature beyond ignore, it probably would not be very effective. (And that is not even considering the possibility that someone can easily create a second profile.)

You don't say why you want to block, so this may not apply, but eccie does have a policy against stalking and harassing. If the individual has sent you harassing PMs, or attacks you whenever you post, you can RTM, and they will look into it. I don't know how strict or lenient they are about taking action on that policy.
The point of blocking here is to prevent them from contacting you and to shield their posts from your view. That's it. If you don't want o be distracted by their PM's, block them. Thats really about all it does.

And yes, you can browse the site as a guest and see a lot. However, while you can see a showcase, photos, and some info, you cannot see rates and other stuff. Same with access to any restricted information or forums. Like ROS, for example. If you have never done it, try checking out the site without logging in