Clearing Inbox

Can anyone tell me how to clear my inbox my message says I have used 47 of a max of 50 but not sure how to clear and reset it?
Can anyone tell me how to clear my inbox my message says I have used 47 of a max of 50 but not sure how to clear and reset it? Originally Posted by vicktorsllqw
Select & delete
Select & delete Originally Posted by anonsull
Select ALL and Delete.
Don't forget your sent pm's. They also count towards your 50 limit. Get PA. Then you have a limit of 1000
Best to do it via the full web interface.
Actually, PA allows for storing 2,500 messages.

To operate the PMs, go to your USER CP and choose private messages.

Scroll all the way down to the lowest portion and you will see an editing option "select messages"

Above that and to the far right of each message is a check box. If you check the message then you can operate the selection and move or delete the pm.

Below all that is an option to download all of your messages in several ways. Downloading means you are making a copy of all the messages in your files and storing them somewhere. Best to do this on a laptop or tablet vs a phone. Once downloaded in a (text is what I use) you can use normal search options to search the downloaded file.

If there are messages in your PM files that you absolutely must save, best to create an additional folder in which to save those using the "move" option available.

But, best advice above is to get PA so you have more flexibility in handling PMs.

Happy Hobbying!

for those using mobile browsers, you likely are missing info of interest in my signature.

This link might help: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2717