Married providers

Curious if there are any openly married providers. I think it's kind of a turn on
I met this married woman at a sex party 2 months ago. I visit her about once a week and fuck her in their bedroom while her hubby hangs out in the living room listening to the mattress squeak and his wife scream with orgasms. (He doesn't want to fuck her so he lets men she meets at sex parties, etc., fuck her in their bed.) She wears her wedding and engagement rings on the same hand I hold pinned to the mattress while I drive my cock hard into her hot, firm body.

Does that count?
That's awesome. Not really what i was asking for but it's pretty hot and I'm glad you told the story
Most definitely. Do a search if you are interested. Keyboard: married.
Or even look at the other thread that is open right now.
I know one and like spa, I fuck her in her & her old man's bed at her house.
Ummm . . .Did I read that in Penthouse Letters sometime in the early 1970s?

Anyway; I want to believe it so YOUDAMAN!
I know of several and it has no effect on that fact. I would never allow my wife to party.
  • DSK
  • 09-06-2017, 04:30 PM
You fucking another man's wife is adultery.

I condemn you for it.
  • jwj6o
  • 09-06-2017, 05:29 PM
dallas rain is married
I know some Providers who are married. In some cases the husband does not know of his wife's other life. In the cases of those husbands who do know, it was not an easy process for them to accept what their wife was doing, but I've seen cases where acceptance eventually was reached. I even met the husband of one lady.
I know three that are actually married. Although one guy has started having second thoughts about what his wife does. Also, another more than a handful that have longtime SO's
What part of "it's a job" do most guys not understand?
I have no problem making friends in the civie or hobby world even if vendors/providers/clients/whatever.
Fun, is fun.
Yep I have bern in a hefonistic open marriage over 30 years
It works for us but is built on trust,connection,love and lust.....Im too wild a woman to be contained..lol
CoverMe,

I not only met the SO of one of my favorites, now retired, but actually did a 3sum and a 4sum with them. They were swingers and he would often drop her off at my hotel when I visited Dallas, but would pick her up after our session and they would go to a swingers club. Damn I wish she would cum back.

Wildcat