Password

Every time I go to log in it tells me my password word is incorrect. After 2 times of knowing I did put correct password ( attempting this 2x to the point I was blocked out)
I went through the changing password several times ( I did notice that the log in at the top would as was be fillednit " I assume because I did get in and asked it to remember me on an attempt"
Is there anyway you can reset for me and I'll just copy and paste to keep secure.
I prefer it not to remember I'm the case I loose phone or someone gets to site by accident if using my phone.

Thank you
Felicity
Every time I go to log in it tells me my password word is incorrect. After 2 times of knowing I did put correct password ( attempting this 2x to the point I was blocked out)
I went through the changing password several times ( I did notice that the log in at the top would as was be fillednit " I assume because I did get in and asked it to remember me on an attempt"
Is there anyway you can reset for me and I'll just copy and paste to keep secure.
I prefer it not to remember I'm the case I loose phone or someone gets to site by accident if using my phone.

Thank you
Felicity Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Did you e-mail a Mod or Admin?