Dominatrix and Sex

I am interested in seeing a Dominatrix for some of the fetishes they provide. Do Dominatrix's provide sex during a session or is one exclusive of the other?
It depends. Ask the woman you are thinking about seeing. If she advertises herself as a ProDomme, then she will most likey not offer FS.
Depends on what fetish you are looking for. There are several top quality providers that provide both fetish fun and GFE/PSE in same session.
If you want a dominatrix that provides more than a dominatrix session contact Sugarlove055....better yet ask her for a double with tigerpusslove and have 2 dominatrixes dominate you and provide you with an explosive session
Btwn reading ads, websites & reviews you should be able to determine who offers the unique combo of GFE & kink. I do, by the way
I get my fill at the D.M.V !

No sex there though either .

They sure are pro Dom,s
By definition ProDomme is nonsexual while Dominatrix typically incorporate sex acts. But it just depends on who you ask because many BDSM, kinks, fetishes and paraphilias are sexual to the right people.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.urban...x%26amp%3Dtrue
By definition ProDomme is nonsexual while Dominatrix typically incorporate sex acts. But it just depends on who you ask because many BDSM, kinks, fetishes and paraphilias are sexual to the right people.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.urban...x%26amp%3Dtrue Originally Posted by SugarLove055

Exactly what she said. This is why words of title are very important. I do know that some Pros do have some profiles on here. Therefore reading reviews or pming is a good idea. I hope you find what you are looking for. I enjoy beimg a domme and have had many an interesting session. Especially with The Big Kahuna.
What sites do Doms post on now?
What sites do Doms post on now? Originally Posted by NikkiXxXTheFoxx
I am not sure where they post, but I love the profile picture of all of your toys! Yummy! 😈
This is a challenging endeavor to take. I have a couple experiences with a sensual domme, and it has been the best thing ever. But sadly she is not local, so I keep researching Austin but I've been hesitant to pull the trigger. This is a relatively expensive indulgence I could only afford to splurge on once every month or 2. And that's because cost of admission seems to be full retail or more of what would be a top shelf all access session anywhere else, in exchange for limited services as a finish.

I get it. It's a different experience and 1 I crave. And a play time scenario that ends in JOI or some form of self-service is appealing every now and then. But my expectation would be that as you built rapport over multiple sessions the service level would incrementally increase, to L1, to body worship/DATY, and with the allure that someday, if you behave, she might indulge you with FS. Is YMMV generally the case? Or, as a norm, are these Pro Domme ladies so set in their boundaries and procedures that the ending is always predictable? Or, is the illusion of more always dangled, never to be fulfilled? Hell...I could play along with that for a while. But there's got to be some reward at the end of the long play for my patronage and humility. Are my hopes futile??

Thanks for the links above. There are several there I have never heard of before. And thanks to the ladies chiming in here with a resounding YES to the OP's question. I'm kind of picky though and haven't really seen my type yet on this board.

If anyone has any advice or intel they'd like to share privately, please PM.
ProDoms are not likely to change their no family position. Zebra don't change their stripes.
www.fetlife.com

*In the fetish community Dom, Domme, Dominant, Master, Owner, Daddy, Mommy, etc should all be capitalized and the counterparts lowercase.

In response to Mongo, the hobby sites will be your best option in locating the blend you seek. You'll find more of the Dominatrix types you seek, but what you described (or lack thereof) is the traditional offerings. The release is not defined by Vanilla terms.
I've spent a lot of time in the BDSM community myself and you need to separate BDSM from sex. I've topped several women and a few men but sex was never involved, we both got what we wanted. But if the intention is a scene then sex that can be pretty awesome too!

But no, a pro-Domme will rarely provide sex as part of the service.