Husband Gets Human-Trafficking Charge for Driving His Wife to a Motel ➔

I saw this story on this providers tumblr

http://portlandvalentine.tumblr.com/...ge-for-driving

A good read
LE loves calling everything human trafficking nowadays.
Flut the whuk. SHE gets a misdemeanor and HE gets federal felony charges??
Serves him right for being a bitch and letting his wife sell her pussy to support the family. A real man would work his fingers to the bone before he pimped his wife.
Serves him right for being a bitch and letting his wife sell her pussy to support the family. Originally Posted by DentBick
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Serves him right for being a bitch and letting his wife sell her pussy to support the family. A real man would work his fingers to the bone before he pimped his wife. Originally Posted by DentBick
How do you know SHE didn't pimp herself out.. and cause she had nagged hubby long enough, he was just a "yes dear" typ of hubby, who did what ever SHE wanted??
Could be true. My co-worker has a wife like that. He's a bitch too.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Wakeup
It's okay if you're that guy. And it's cool that you can laugh with us.
LE loves calling everything human trafficking nowadays. Originally Posted by Chief62
Good point. Husband driving his wife to sell pussy.How come he doesn't have a job
have no problem with it. just cause he is the husband doesn't mean he isn't her pimp too. let him prove it to a judge. I hate pimps
Good point. Husband driving his wife to sell pussy.How come he doesn't have a job Originally Posted by Fancylady
He is a real go getter !

When she is done he goes and gets her.
He has been charged. We need to follow this and see what happens. There have been many stings that the police set but are dropped later. I don't go along with the waste of time wasted on prostitution stings unless it is to sweep the streets of street walkers. It is amazing that the liberals ignore the illegals entering and staying but bust the sex workers. Here in my city they have not charged a woman for prostitution for a couple of years but now have a law that requires her to obtain a license to operate a sexually oriented business. I can not visualize the woman requesting a license. It would be fun to be a fly on the wall when she applies for it.
He is a real go getter !

When she is done he goes and gets her. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Lmao
Interesting
He has been charged. We need to follow this and see what happens. There have been many stings that the police set but are dropped later. I don't go along with the waste of time wasted on prostitution stings unless it is to sweep the streets of street walkers. It is amazing that the liberals ignore the illegals entering and staying but bust the sex workers. Here in my city they have not charged a woman for prostitution for a couple of years but now have a law that requires her to obtain a license to operate a sexually oriented business. I can not visualize the woman requesting a license. It would be fun to be a fly on the wall when she applies for it. Originally Posted by tucson
Just like its screwed the hell up liberals (for the most part) are anti-death penalty, but PRO killing unborn babies..