Has This Happen To You Before?

Has a provider ever offer to meet you cook, and give you free service? I got hit up last week from a provider due to my name, she wanted to refinance her home. Funny thing, I am not a banker. I was up front told her there is nothing I can do for you, call the bank you bank with. Her problem is like most, no tax returns. Once again, I tell her it seems like a dead issue, all I know about banks is they want documents and lots of it.

So, after a few emails, she says let’s meet. I tell her Ok and we picked the mall. We meet, we chatted, I picked up lunch, and new shoes for her. She tells me thank you and wants to thank me too. I am at first like, hmmmm, am I on TV or something?

She tells me she is a great cook and wants to cook for me, so, tonight is dinner and a movie. Has this happen to you before? If so, how did it go?
She's thinking about converting you into a sugar dad.
Let her cook, prob more fun than going out for dinner.
Keep taking her shopping if you wish.

One of my fav professionals is a hell of a cook, and can throw a full turkey day dinner on a couple hours notice. And, she had a good case of giggles when she found out the current civie isn't that much on cooking.
She's thinking about converting you into a sugar dad.
Let her cook, prob more fun than going out for dinner.
Keep taking her shopping if you wish.

One of my fav professionals is a hell of a cook, and can throw a full turkey day dinner on a couple hours notice. And, she had a good case of giggles when she found out the current civie isn't that much on cooking. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was thinking this too, but at the same time I did not want to just go there with the idea. Good looking out, and thanks.
You can't go to jail for eating her food... LOL
Has a provider ever offer to meet you cook, and give you free service? I got hit up last week from a provider due to my name, she wanted to refinance her home. Funny thing, I am not a banker. I was up front told her there is nothing I can do for you, call the bank you bank with. Her problem is like most, no tax returns. Once again, I tell her it seems like a dead issue, all I know about banks is they want documents and lots of it.

So, after a few emails, she says let’s meet. I tell her Ok and we picked the mall. We meet, we chatted, I picked up lunch, and new shoes for her. She tells me thank you and wants to thank me too. I am at first like, hmmmm, am I on TV or something?

She tells me she is a great cook and wants to cook for me, so, tonight is dinner and a movie. Has this happen to you before? If so, how did it go? Originally Posted by Banker1970
Meeting at mall.You brought professional new shoes and lunch.Marketing business.No professional working for free.