My first FMF

I am thinking of booking my duo. Should I progress slowly to help avoid sensory overrode on my part. I also don't want to ignore one lady over the other.

Would it be best for me to concentrate on one, while the other works on me? I'm thinking starting with a little DATY, while the other lady works on my balls.

I know plans very rarely work and sometimes it's best to let things develop on their own.

Any suggestions on how to get the most out of a FMF meet-up?
You could have one of the ladies sit on your face like in your avatar and have the other give you a bj. Then have them switch so you're all getting something out of it.
I know that I'd like to have one licking and sucking on my balls from behind, while I concentrate on the other young lady's pussy and tits.
If you are not sure what you want, let them run the show.
Be sure to let them know if you like it or not.
They want to make you happy.
Return dates and good reviews are priority #2 and #3 for them.
Sensory overrode? Now that's the funniest spelling error EVER.
You could have one of the ladies sit on your face like in your avatar and have the other give you a bj. Then have them switch so you're all getting something out of it. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
Sound like a fun duo
make sure you know both well IMHO. this way they already know what you like
Make sure they have done doubles together before and look at their reviews. As you state, though, little will be gained from a predetermined plan. To me a good threesome is where all parties are involved, not just the two ladies pleasuring you.
Make sure they have done doubles together before and look at their reviews. As you state, though, little will be gained from a predetermined plan. To me a good threesome is where all parties are involved, not just the two ladies pleasuring you. Originally Posted by LovingRetirement
they have done threesomes before.
Thus far, duo dates I've engaged in have been FFM. So there are some nuanced differences from an FMF threesome. My opinion is that if both companions are intent on you having a mind blowing experience, the session will likely go well. Also I find that ensuring everyone is communicating well in the moment can be more useful than trying to predetermine an exact play-by-play beforehand. Though if there's going to be a kinky/ roleplay element, checking in prior to when everyone gets together makes sense.
How about you see one then a week later see the other. I have had lots of threesomes and only one real good experience. When you see a provider by herself she will do more than when she is with another girl ( other than the obvious of going down on each other). They are afraid of what the other girl will think and eventually talk about her behind her back. Things like bbbj with swallow or anal or face shot are usually out of the picture in a duo. It's nice to try something different but at the cost I personally don't think it's worth it. I understand this is my perspective and some will disagree. They say the more the merrier but I say content is more important. Bottom line it's your dime
How about you see one then a week later see the other. I have had lots of threesomes and only one real good experience. When you see a provider by herself she will do more than when she is with another girl ( other than the obvious of going down on each other). They are afraid of what the other girl will think and eventually talk about her behind her back. Things like bbbj with swallow or anal or face shot are usually out of the picture in a duo. It's nice to try something different but at the cost I personally don't think it's worth it. I understand this is my perspective and some will disagree. They say the more the merrier but I say content is more important. Bottom line it's your dime Originally Posted by burkalini
Thanks for the most insightful reply.