Feather Friendly

So I just ordered a variety of new feathers. All different feelings upon the skin. This put me to thinking, who likes tickling? I'd love to tightly restrain, blindfold, then tickle and torment my captive til they beg for release. All the while making sure they stay horny and begging for release or forcing multiple orgasms/ejaculations. This sound enjoyable to anyone? I'm not afraid to discuss out of the box subjects so if anyone is shy just shoot me a pm.

Also if you have had an experience like this, do tell. I'd love to hear.

Domina K.
To Hell with the feather...I want the whole chicken.
Feathers.

True story. Couple of months ago I ordered some pink feathers from eBay.

They were really pretty, big and very fluffy. And they don't do a damn thing for any of my clients. Nor for myself.

So if you have any feather - playing hints, please let me know! My purchase was a big disappointment for me and a waste of funds!

Always nice to see your post!

Hugs,
E
Feathers are not just for tickling. A feather duster is great for different sensations on someone who is blindfolded...
What I can say with absolute certainty is this: Anything in Kileys hands will be used for enjoyment and will take you places you have never been. Watch for a new review about her in the next couple of days..hmmm....can you say honey buns..hmmm
Feathers never did anything for me, but pin wheels when blindfolded.... Omgosh.
Feathers.

True story. Couple of months ago I ordered some pink feathers from eBay.

They were really pretty, big and very fluffy. And they don't do a damn thing for any of my clients. Nor for myself.

So if you have any feather - playing hints, please let me know! My purchase was a big disappointment for me and a waste of funds!

Always nice to see your post!

Hugs,
E Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hello Elegant Elisabeth,
Always wonderful to be encouraged to post by you participating with your own experiences!

I went to an art store and just felt the different textures against my skin. Along with large and small paintbrushes. I think it's just how sensitive someone is to play.

For example I have a sub who feathers do not arouse him in the least UNTIL sensory deprivation is inputted. Restraining all limbs, blindfolding the eyes, placing headphones over the ears, and a gag in the mouth.

I have another sub who doesn't react to feathers until he is lotioned, spanked, and the Wartenberg wheel is used on him. Then he giggles away madly after such treatment.

Hugs,

Domina K.
Feathers are not just for tickling. A feather duster is great for different sensations on someone who is blindfolded... Originally Posted by MILFEater
Completely agree. Also to one who is restrained, blindfolded, and deprived of sound. Mmm.yes. Perhaps a queening as soft touches are applied. Hehe oh the fun.

Domina K.
What I can say with absolute certainty is this: Anything in Kileys hands will be used for enjoyment and will take you places you have never been. Watch for a new review about her in the next couple of days..hmmm....can you say honey buns..hmmm Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Always and I do mean ALWAYS a pleasure to play with you TBK. We always have such adventurous sessions. Looking forward to our next!

Kisses,
Domina K.
Feathers never did anything for me, but pin wheels when blindfolded.... Omgosh. Originally Posted by houston_switch
To each their own. Pinwheels to provide many different sensations in different areas. Some pleasant, some teasing, some a bit of a bite. Sensation play is always fun. You can find different sensations in many different things. You just have to want to experiment.

Domina K.
Honey Dust had a feather applicator, that's about as close as I've come (sp) to the fetish.
Honey Dust had a feather applicator, that's about as close as I've come (sp) to the fetish. Originally Posted by daggajones
It's a wonderful sensation with the right feather, right touch, and right setting!

Domina K.
Honey Dust had a feather applicator, that's about as close as I've come (sp) to the fetish. Originally Posted by daggajones
I used to have one of those with the Kama Sutra honey dust!!! That's a great feather thingie!!!

Hmmm. Need to buy another one.
Hello Elegant Elisabeth,
Always wonderful to be encouraged to post by you participating with your own experiences!

I went to an art store and just felt the different textures against my skin. Along with large and small paintbrushes. I think it's just how sensitive someone is to play.

For example I have a sub who feathers do not arouse him in the least UNTIL sensory deprivation is inputted. Restraining all limbs, blindfolding the eyes, placing headphones over the ears, and a gag in the mouth.

I have another sub who doesn't react to feathers until he is lotioned, spanked, and the Wartenberg wheel is used on him. Then he giggles away madly after such treatment.

Hugs,

Domina K. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Guess that I need to go and add to my arsenal since the pink feathers that I did purchase, well they were large but rather flimsy.

Probably made the difference.
Wow, there are 2 ladies in this thread that I would SO love to play with! Love the way y'all think out side the box.