Will COVID-19 end the BBBJ / QV

Just curious, do you think COVID-19 will have an overall effect on BBBJ's being offered, granted over the coming months?
Pfft!!

Did any other 'catastrophic' event kill it??
0% chance on either going away... QV might be more money a slight bump in price for 2-3 months tops; BBBJ won't go away... And if guys see QV off the menu just ask; worse a girl can say is no.

FWIW none of my regs I have spoken too ( all know I am refraining) have told me my prices or services will change and I assume this will be the same for most guys with regulars however;

there is going to be an attempt and it is already being discussed among the girls to stand together in unison and raise rates..

I don't think any guys need to worry about services changing, just the price bump for 2-3 months maybe until the mass rush of demand subsides.

and I do not hold this against any girls, in fact if I were them I would raise rates too; it is a business. Demand is sky high. Prices go up.

Just re-read your post ( the OP's); my answer was more so ' upon return to normal' not during this COVID era more so when it ends and all players are back in the game... As to the current time frame any girl willing to actually work during COVID I doubt will change her BBBJ policy perhaps DFK, apologies reading it wrong

Hadn't had my coffee infusion in full yet
Hookers want money
Most would kill their mother to obtain it.
Heh...stand together, huh.

Bought sex can be like any other addictive things. Go long enough without it, and you start appreciating all the good qualities of going clean. Saving money, no hobby phone to maintain, less wasted time chasing appointments, maybe rekindled sexual energy with the wife, new girlfriend, etc.

While these ladies are 'standing strong' on their prices, they've got incalls to maintain, food to put on the table, lights to keep on, kids to raise, etc.

I'm not trying to 'hate' on the ladies. Just playing the devil's advocate a little bit.
Two masks, one rubber, and hand sanitizer. Done.
I was lucky enough to get my last date in before there was a case in La.

Fuck, it was a good date. Glad I got what I did when I did.
I'll wait now, for this to end, or slow down drastically.
I could be wrong, but I would think that bbbj is probably the most utilized service by providers. I can't see it going away or even down for a couple of months due to covid-19. Maybe a few providers will switch to cbj but will switch back to bbbj when their business goes down.
Wash your hands and junk when you arrive. No problem.
I would think that the BBBJ is the safer date..........vs mish which usually involves DFK/LFK
Just curious, do you think COVID-19 will have an overall effect on BBBJ's being offered, granted over the coming months? Originally Posted by theincredibleshrinkingman

No.
What makes you think getting into someone's personal space is less risky than standing more than 6 feet away from them? Or laying on bed sheets or touching door handles of the room you are having sex in? Pretty stupid to think someone infected with Corona can't potentially pass it to you by placing a condom on your penis, or vice versa. If you can cough or sneeze from several feet away and infect someone, then why the fuck would a latex tube on someone's genitals prevent that? Start living in reality...
Just curious, do you think COVID-19 will have an overall effect on BBBJ's being offered, granted over the coming months? Originally Posted by theincredibleshrinkingman
I think you're confused COVID-19 is not an std. Its transmitted by vapor droplets from an infected person like when the cook sneezes on your food type shit
I think you're confused COVID-19 is not an std. Its transmitted by vapor droplets from an infected person like when the cook sneezes on your food type shit
As stated above is not an STD a simple handshake can give you the coronavirus if another person has it or shopping in the grocery store

And also as stated above prices are not going down

believe it or not the demand right now is extremely high.

And I don't think asking girls if they offer QV it's a good idea. is best to let them tell you if they're having a special rather than you ask for one