The REAL reason why D&T at 12591 Research Blvd Suite 203, Austin, TX 78759 sucks these days and that makes me happy.

D&T Spa at 12591 Research Blvd Suite 203, Austin, TX 78759 has been a part of one of the largest criminal enterprise that's engaged in the human trafficking of sex slaves in the country.

If you haven't been following the reviews, most of the Eccie predators who like to prey and sexually assault helpless human trafficked sex slaves have left disappointed.

The reason why they are such a horrible place to visit right now is because LE busted a chunk of their smuggling network of human trafficked sex slaves.

I was so happy when I learned the good news. I will be even happier when Angela and the predators that sexually assault these sex slaves are arrested and have their life destroyed.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Ok, I will bite. Do you have any sources of your information or is it hearsay? I’ve hung out with one AMP lady from Austin outside of work and a couple in Dallas, they move pretty freely away from the AMP. Initially, I thought the majority of them were being trafficked, but have seen otherwise. I’m not saying this isn’t the case in the instance you mentioned, just saying I know it to not always be true and feel it should be backed up with some proof when a claim like that is made.

I have never been to D&T but have seen the reviews, so I don’t have a dog in this fight.
I've always wondered what the constructive difference between an AMP lady who is here without documentation, but here willingly, and one who is here without documentation and unwilling, if you know what I mean.
I’ve hung out with one AMP lady from Austin outside of work and a couple in Dallas, they move pretty freely away from the AMP. Initially, I thought the majority of them were being trafficked, but have seen otherwise. Originally Posted by conservative44
That's because the ones you have seen outside the spa have probably been lucky enough to pay off their debt to the human traffickers.

I bet there are a couple of hundred Asians in our city that are being sexually assaulted and raped every day.

That said, I'm sure there are a few that have the freedom to move around. If they didn't then you wouldn't have met them outside the club.

The human trafficked sex slave that are constantly sexually assaulted and raped by Eccie guys have no freedom to move around. If they tried they would be punished.

When D&T Spa is providing terrible services it's because they don't have the human trafficked sex slaves they force to be raped and sexually assaulted.

Cheers and be safe.
several years later you haven’t figured out no one gives a shit.
several years later you haven’t figured out no one gives a shit. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
People care more than your pea brain can possibly imagine. You should go back to YouTube and watch more trump speaches with the rest of the angry old white guys.

Cheers and be safe.
I've always wondered what the constructive difference between an AMP lady who is here without documentation, but here willingly, and one who is here without documentation and unwilling, if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by austintoast
Right, and is a genuine distinction being made when LE refers to them as either “undocumented workers” or “trafficking victims” or does it depend upon the image LE wants to present after a raid?
If they are trafficked and a raid goes down they can be eligible for a T-Visa along with so many other wonderful resources including housing, food, medical, etc. That's why it's so important for us to be diligent. I dont know it as fact but someone trafficked would not be referred to as undocumented. Probably just on some paperwork.
If they are trafficked and a raid goes down they can be eligible for a T-Visa along with so many other wonderful resources including housing, food, medical, etc. That's why it's so important for us to be diligent. I dont know it as fact but someone trafficked would not be referred to as undocumented. Probably just on some paperwork. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I hadn't considered that, so thanks.
So Tree, as you have stated in another thread, which girls do you run? Links to profiles and such would be nice. Or a links to your web page that has all the ladies on it.
Right, and is a genuine distinction being made when LE refers to them as either “undocumented workers” or “trafficking victims” or does it depend upon the image LE wants to present after a raid?

If they are going after the owner, they will use “trafficking victims”. The call in one of the rescue centers and that helps them pad their coffers with donations. Almost never will the charges stick, even though the girls are offered immunity and a path to citizenship, because they never show up to testify, because they are only here to make a fast buck to bring home to their family.

Treetop is full of shit. I speak enough Chinese to get the entire scoop. They are not trafficked. If the don’t have an amnesty case and a work visa, they have a ten year visa that allows them to stay for six months and work illegally at places that allow. That is why they like the cash for jack shacks. The app WeChat has many groups that advertise jobs and those that know, know how much they can make clean massage vs. dirty massage. Pre Covid $6,000 was the minimum for a jack shack.

D&T service has gone down because too many guys are will to fork out a Benjamin for a hand job. The girls there are mostly part time and it has been difficult to find help. Many girls have gone home due to fear of Covid.

If they are going after the owner, they will use “trafficking victims”. The call in one of the rescue centers and that helps them pad their coffers with donations. Almost never will the charges stick, even though the girls are offered immunity and a path to citizenship, because they never show up to testify, because they are only here to make a fast buck to bring home to their family. Originally Posted by AlwaysaHE
Often the impression I get when I read about a raid is that LE is seeing a chance to confiscate a lot of cash from a population that is protected far less under the law, i.e. undocumented foreign female sex workers.

You don't disagree with what I'm understanding to be TreeTop's general sentiment though, do you? I mean, can't we all agree that slavery is a bad thing?

Can you agree that we really don't want to be supporting slavery and if there were actual ways to tell whether or not a place was dealing in human trafficking, wouldn't that be valuable information to you? to all of us?
Treetop is 99% incorrect in his assumption. If he were sincere, he would be posting in the other forums, not the AMP area, because it is far more likely that those hotel room encounters are trafficked women. Seems to me he has some vested interest in discrediting that particular forum. Maybe he owns a competing website or something, but he continually
writes of specifics that he has no knowledge of.
That's because the ones you have seen outside the spa have probably been lucky enough to pay off their debt to the human traffickers.

I bet there are a couple of hundred Asians in our city that are being sexually assaulted and raped every day.

That said, I'm sure there are a few that have the freedom to move around. If they didn't then you wouldn't have met them outside the club.

The human trafficked sex slave that are constantly sexually assaulted and raped by Eccie guys have no freedom to move around. If they tried they would be punished.

When D&T Spa is providing terrible services it's because they don't have the human trafficked sex slaves they force to be raped and sexually assaulted.

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You used the words “probably, I bet, and I’m sure.” So what you’re actually saying is that you’re making all these statements without any proof or facts. Ok got it.
Treetop is 99% incorrect in his assumption. If he were sincere, he would be posting in the other forums, not the AMP area, because it is far more likely that those hotel room encounters are trafficked women. Seems to me he has some vested interest in discrediting that particular forum. Maybe he owns a competing website or something, but he continually
writes of specifics that he has no knowledge of. Originally Posted by AlwaysaHE
It's not even that forum, it's really just D&T. I guess he got banned from that place for bad behavior and ever since then has held a grudge.