Visiting Austin for 1 week! Best places to stay?

Never been to the city but I hear it’s lovely so I’m finally listening is Parking a mess downtown? Any areas I should avoid right now? Message me So we can help each other out
I stay northwest area when I visit,..
but alot of gals like the Arboretum area

have fun!
Never been to the city but I hear it’s lovely so I’m finally listening is Parking a mess downtown? Any areas I should avoid right now? Message me So we can help each other out Originally Posted by ValentinaAmaro
What if I told you there is no reason to worry about parking or finding a nice place to say? What if I also told you there was no need to worry about the headaches of running your business? Especially the annoying money management part.

Although this seems like the definition of utopia it isn't, because it's real. Fate has brought you and I to this very point in time so please don't make the biggest mistake of your life.

Just trust me.
Arboretum is best!
What if I told you there is no reason to worry about parking or finding a nice place to say? What if I also told you there was no need to worry about the headaches of running your business? Especially the annoying money management part.

Although this seems like the definition of utopia it isn't, because it's real. Fate has brought you and I to this very point in time so please don't make the biggest mistake of your life.

Just trust me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Don't trust him.
He won't give me details about running a string of girls.