just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi there!

My name is Phoenix, local to ATX for the last year or so but originally from Orlando. I just wanted to pop in and say hi.

A little about me... I'm thick and curvy, natural body and kitty. I have a charming and warm personality and a fun sense of humor. I am a dominant person, but I'm sweet too. I've studied psychology and theatre, which has made me quite perceptive, and I can adapt to mostly any situation or personality.
The most important things to me when meeting new people are mutual respect and open communication.

I'm looking to make some friends with other people working in the industry. I wish we had an office or local hangout where we could shoot the shit, office banter style. That's the weird thing about this, no "coworkers" IRL.

I also was wondering if anyone has had any success freestyling lately? I can't bring myself to get all dolled up and put myself out there with the current state of... *gestures wildy*
If anyone (ladies) has any advice or would like to meet for a drink, feel free to shoot me a message!

My DM's are totally open for anyone though, so let's chat! I don't bite (without consent)

Happy Spooktober 🧛🏻♀️
Hi there!

My name is Phoenix, local to ATX for the last year or so but originally from Orlando. I just wanted to pop in and say hi.

A little about me... I'm thick and curvy, natural body and kitty. I have a charming and warm personality and a fun sense of humor. I am a dominant person, but I'm sweet too. I've studied psychology and theatre, which has made me quite perceptive, and I can adapt to mostly any situation or personality.
The most important things to me when meeting new people are mutual respect and open communication.

I'm looking to make some friends with other people working in the industry. I wish we had an office or local hangout where we could shoot the shit, office banter style. That's the weird thing about this, no "coworkers" IRL.

I also was wondering if anyone has had any success freestyling lately? I can't bring myself to get all dolled up and put myself out there with the current state of... *gestures wildy*
If anyone (ladies) has any advice or would like to meet for a drink, feel free to shoot me a message!

My DM's are totally open for anyone though, so let's chat! I don't bite (without consent)

Happy Spooktober 🧛🏻♀️ Originally Posted by PhoenixGreene
I am visiting the area. Currently visiting an off off road park. Let me onow if you are available. I will drive for the right woman.