Colostomy Bag

Question for the ladies that are on.
I recently had to have emergency surgery and ended up with a temporary colostomy bag. While I'm not quite ready to play yet, I am wondering the thoughts of ladies seeing a client with a colostomy bag.
Just fyi, it’s been proven that electrical stimulation of the prostate can literally make a dead person orgasm. Ie where theres a will theres a way bro. Best of luck
Just fyi, it’s been proven that electrical stimulation of the prostate can literally make a dead person orgasm. Ie where theres a will theres a way bro. Best of luck Originally Posted by Bubba_3000

BRB. Updating my will
apparently The Rolling Stones knew this . . "you make a dead man cum"
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Once again, a stupid and idiot reply to a real concern/ question. Grow up
Just fyi, it’s been proven that electrical stimulation of the prostate can literally make a dead person orgasm. Ie where theres a will theres a way bro. Best of luck Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Hello, I k ow this is an older thread. But I already have a client that has one. No worries
Hope your doing well