got robbed lol….. by another lady friend (:

Yea so she’s a potential friend of most people in NWA.
Would be happy to provide more details. She asked me for money via cash app about 2 weeks ago for a room and ofc I said no. Why are you asking me first of all? Because I’m a sweet person, I would assume. Which is well known, in our group of “friends”. Btw have not had a full conversation with this lady/woman/girl ever.
She is best friends with an (ex) best friend of mine and they know I am more than willing to share. Ok….. I love to share love with people I care about.
I have known her as an acquaintance for years now. I will be happy to share her stories related to me that I have now. Not sure what I can post on here…
She was quite popular in the NWA community over the past year or two. I have provided Referals, etc. definitely didn’t feel the vibe of theft from her. But would ofc love to share as I’m doing now.
479-755-9619
🫶 sweetliora@proton.me

Hopefully didn’t overshare. But would also like to have none of my friends go through anything similar.
Xoxo
I find this post confusing at best…????
I'm nosey! I'll message you lol
Has anyone got any details? Sent a message with an email address but no response..
Liora texted me and said she didn't post it and assumed a certain other person did from Lioras phone but said she denied it. Liora and the other girl apparently got banned. She didn't mention the other girls name.

Staff Edit - You might find it beneficial to remember Guideline # 9 in the future before you make a post of this nature in the future . . .
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Biomed1
Of Guideline # 18 . . .
#18 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
Thread Closed