Show me your toys!!..

• 4funn
  • 09-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Always thought it'll be cool to know if someone else is into the same interest/hobby/toys (besides eccie) than you are.. Not that I want to know if you're on the YMCA club or what not..
You like bikes, jet-skies, guns, fancy purses, boats, guitars, antiques, etc ...???

Let them see those toys..!!

I'll start..

I understand your wanting to show off but putting a picture of your vehicle of a hooker site isn't a smart move. Or your weapons for that matter. Have a outcall go bad and now she could say you pulled a gun out on her and describe it with accuracy.
How about the neighbors house? Sure hope they don't browse Eccie.
  • 4funn
  • 09-08-2017, 07:56 AM
I understand your wanting to show off but putting a picture of your vehicle of a hooker site isn't a smart move. Or your weapons for that matter. Have a outcall go bad and now she could say you pulled a gun out on her and describe it with accuracy. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
How about the neighbors house? Sure hope they don't browse Eccie. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Before posting I figured the answers of some would be like this.. however, idiot me, I keep forgetting that our beautiful hobby is reigned by hate & selfishness and even if I NEVER do outcalls you're probably right about some trying to flip the coin on me..

Not showing off whatsoever.. they're just things
This is the most expensive hobby I've ever known so Im sure you all have something that entertains you besides getting the deed done..

RR.. that's not my home or my neighbor's home.. not even in TX.. I wouldn't chance it..

Perhaps it was the STUPIDEST thing to post (it was 2am so what you expect).. so it'll die soon if no one else shows something
ya'll were talking about "toys."

Silly me
Attached Images File Type: jpg dildoag.jpg (13.8 KB, 188 views)
I'd challenge Purrrsia to show us her toy collection, but I doubt that most of us have the bandwidth to take it all in one pic.