A peek through the window of the World Famous Word Salad factory

You may remember the below quoted post. I have often failed to recall what the initial question even was after hearing Kamala answer and find that one really needs to read the transcript to even be able recall the original question most times, not to mention what the hell she actually said.

My brain gets twisted in to knots trying to decompile and reassemble the gibberish and reconcile/rationalize it to the original question.

But I think I found a fun new Word Salad game. Take her answer to a question and try to match it up to one of 4 possible questions that were asked. Bet ya would be lucky to get a single one correct.

From the below:
A- And Donald Trump has been running for office

Q1- What did you have for dinner last night?
Q2- Why are they saying that if you’re turning the page, you’ve been in office for 3.5 years?
Q3- Why did you take an entire day off to prep for a pre-recoded interview?
Q4- Did your gal-pal that works on your staff corroborate you working at McDonalds?

Try it yourself with new one with Anderson Cooper:
A- “I’m pointing out things that need to be done that haven’t been done that need to be done.”

Q1- What is the one key point that voters need to know about your Day 1 agenda?
Q2- How do you help assist Israel during these trying times to enable getting the hostages returned and to fast track peace talks with Hezbollah?
Q3- You’ve been in the White House for four years. You were Vice President, not the President, but why wasn’t any of that done in the last four years?
Q4- During your time as VP, what sort of critical assistance have you provided to the President to reduce inflation?
BB = Bret Bair
KH = Kamala Harris

BB: “More than 70% of people tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it’s on the wrong track, that track follows 3.5 years of you being Vice President and President Biden being President. That is what they are saying! 79% of them. Why are they saying that if you’re turning the page, you’ve been in office for 3.5 years,” Bret Baier said.

KH: “And Donald Trump has been running for office.”

BB: “But you’ve been the person holding the office.”

KH: “Come on, you and I both know what I’m talking about. You and I both know what I’m talking about!” Harris said.

BB: “Actually, I don’t. What are you talking about…you’re the one in power.”

You can watch it if ya got the stomach for it...
https://twitter.com/i/status/1846678998417285264
... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Harder than you might think. Eh?
Got any others?

Q3
I've a few clips of her Anderson Cooper interview on the CNN townhall. Her answers were so bad even Anderson's face was showing his frustration.

The questions weren't that hard, and with every poll out there saying Immigration the number 1 or 2 issue for voters questions about immigration will come up all the time. She never gives and answer
But she performed so well in the primaries... I don't understand... oh... yeah...oops.
Wow! It is amazing...TRULY AMAZING!!...that the three of you would be the first ones to post in a thread like this! Just unbelievable! Really! It is. It isssssss.

And it is so creative.

And orginal.

I want to contribute too!

Here we go:

"All I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets"

"Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice it? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill. He said, “Wow, that was a big mistake.” He lost his big general. “Never fight uphill, me boys,” but it was too late."

"Silence of the lamb! The late great Hannibal Lecter. It is a wonderful man"

"“You know, when I was running, 2016, Christmas was like you couldn’t say the word. I said the word. And I said we’re going to bring back Christmas, and we’re going to be saying Christmas.”

I could do this ALL DAY!

Oh...shit...wait.

Those aren't from Harris.

Damn.

Sorry. My bad.

Carry on.

And I'm sure you will.