Midland is dead

Is it me or there isn’t anyone really coming to Midland Odessa area ? It Turing into a FMTY type a thing with these no no no ads with deposits , nah I’m sorry I won’t ever send a deposit . Have to go to Dallas or Houston for the good good lol
  • ymb
  • 07-29-2023, 11:12 AM
I hear ya!!! Here now and cannot find anything. I was told the strip clubs here are just as bad!!!
  • R.M.
  • 07-29-2023, 11:56 AM
Midland is awesome for me.
I have a small circle of friends.
As soon as I can get a few days to travel Reese and I are going to bring the party �� �� ☺️

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
  • ymb
  • 07-29-2023, 12:25 PM
Well I need to let you ladies know when I am going to be in town to try to see if we can connect
Yes the clubs are horrible and if your lucky to find good looking one it’s highway robbery for limited service
  • ymb
  • 07-29-2023, 02:21 PM
I wanted a place to drink and see good/decent ladies dance naked. Don’t know any good place to have drink and good eye candies
It is pretty dry here with limited selection. But, what can one expect in an oilfield town where pretty much everyone is tied to oil and gas? I work 28/14 out here and live in Houston. I find the limited amount of hobbying I do, occurs in San Antonio or Austin when I’m in route to work from days off.
  • ymb
  • 07-29-2023, 05:03 PM
I hear ya, I too am in the O&G field and travel some what. midland is the worst in Texas. But it is still better the ND or PA. Those two are prett bad.
PA ain’t bad as long as you’re close to Pittsburg ����. Drilled many a well down in Washington, PA and other places in WV. WV and ND are ghost states for hobbying.
I agree on WV, it is the worst… Paddle faster, I hear banjos !!
I do love WV, it just ain’t worth a shit to hobby in.
I enjoy every trip I make to Midland/Odessa but I do hear every gent say how little girls are touring here.
The limited selection of girls traveling here started in the 2015 crash and steadily got worse over the years. Backpage crackdown and covid were the final nails in the coffin. Sometimes we get lucky.
I'm still in midland