Natural grooming appreciation

If you love an unshaven babe with a full bush, hairy armpits, and hairy legs, what does it for you the most? This poll is anonymous but if you're inclined, please comment with your answer. For those who don't favor babes with body hair, be polite or kindly see yourself out.

A) The look of body hair

B) The way body hair feels

C) The pheromones

D) All of the above

BONUS: Camella Donner was a popular glamour model in the late 70's and early 80's. She even had a very short and uncredited appearance in Octopussy. I think I need another few years for my bush to grow out to this level of glory!

Look and feel for me. My favorite is a stripper slide with a' natural!
I enjoy eating pussy any way I can get it...
I like a woman that is clean shaven or with a full bush. What I hate is short stubble. That is like fucking a brush. Hairry arm pits and legs turn me off.
I think I need another few years for my bush to grow out to this level of glory!
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Here's an idea. Let us be the visual judge of that?
I've had so many asking if I can leave a little, that I've decided to go to a soft trim, not curly, but not short enough to be prickly.

Can't stand any of the rest of it to not be shaved!
Full bush and that is it shave the rest.
sounds wonderful Firekitten!
sounds wonderful Firekitten! Originally Posted by classyatlantan
I love a little FireKitten fur !!!
If you love an unshaven babe with a full bush, hairy armpits, and hairy legs, what does it for you the most? ... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Interesting question, and difficult for me to answer, never having been intimate with a woman who did not shave her legs and underarms. I don't think I'd find natural grooming of those areas unattractive, but until I get a chance to experience such, I don't guess I can say for sure.

Pubic hair: I've had experience with completely shaven, completely natural, trimmed, and "landing strip," and I can say that it's all good. Each approach has its charms. The only pubic variation I've experienced that I didn't like much was stubble. So, cautionary note to the shaving ladies: I think you're better off to either maintain it daily, or choose another option.
I concur. While do love a bush on others, any way that someone decides to groom their kitty is hot to me. But I'm also on team anti-stubble. Soft, plush pubic hair or smooth bare skin is preferable to prickly stubble in my opinion.

Each approach has its charms. The only pubic variation I've experienced that I didn't like much was stubble. Originally Posted by James1588
Gross! Shave or wax it ladies! Body hair is so nasty
Damn, I'm starting to thinking I'm just a over all type of guy. There are days I like a lady to be smooth as silk, but some days, a lady with hair (kitten, pits, legs, etc...) everywhere turns me on. I've not been with someone with natural hairy armpits or legs, but I'm not counting out at least trying. As said before, sex is like ice cream. They make all different flavors, because some like one, when others like another. Then you have me, who loves it all.
Oh and Camella was one beautiful lady.