Men using a big strap on on women

I have a big strap on that I've used to fuck women with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Any women into this?
Dude
Some advise

Buy a really expensive sports car you dont like in a shitty color with weird options .

Go to a high end MENS store and have one of the step and fetch it crew pick out a [Hip ] outfit

Last but not least very important ,Subscribe to power motor boat yaht weekly news stand edition ,I dont give a shit if you live in a desert wastland ,chicks see power motor boat yaht weekly in your brief case , coffee table, car seat , read it at the airport with a classified section out looking for a twin engine turbo prop like 8 to 10 years old ,[we all know you can buy a new one ]but you just sprung for the power motor boat remember ? has to look real and smart ,

Then you would have a tiny penis

Got it ?

I,am a nice guy and and i always think of others ,I can step in and pinch hit for ya ,

Hell i only have a single prop and its a 1968 a 21 foot run about and at the lake only a double wide trailer for a vacation home ,I,am missing a tooth and last but not least i ride G.P style motorcycles ,GSXR ,R,1 etc etc , love american made ,had a harley but some son of a bitch liked it more than i did and gave me 8 k more than i had in the slow son of bitch .

Take care
On a side note STABO Rig is kinda a strapon
I spent over 140 hours and sneakingly made one out of garbage bag ties and garbage bags and 550 para cord that i had been using as boot laces ,

The trick is to make enough friction on the plastic bags to produce heat as each layer the wire ties get wrapped like rope ,The para cord actually used like a tourniquet at the top of legs ,8 to 13 G,s at extraction will pool all the blood away from your big head and your lungs will be kinda deflated do to being total constrickted from the slip knot type rig i made

Burnt in had a red out bounced twice and detached my inner ears and broke my ankles and a shit load of other stuff ,

Hey im still here !
I have a big strap on that I've used to fuck women with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Any women into this? Originally Posted by tinypenis
I would love to be put in chastity and then "forced" to pleasure her with a big strap on while she tells me about her other lovers. The Dildo gag would also be a lot of fun
I have a big strap on that I've used to fuck women with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Any women into this? Originally Posted by tinypenis
I used to fuck my ex with big cock sleeves to watch her go crazy. Havent used them on anybody since, but it was a huge turn on for me.
I been fucked by a strap on by other women but not by a man yet. I do love to be fucked though)) I am ready when you are!!!
I been fucked by a strap on by other women but not by a man yet. I do love to be fucked though)) I am ready when you are!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Well maybe one day if the stars align. I used to be in dallas a lot..
  • Zena
  • 08-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Crazy! Some of you ~ are crazy! Lol.
I love it ! I still havent gotten my strap on cherry popped! Giving or receiving! I always said i would never
Never never fuck someone with a strap on ! But hey! For 20k i will!
Im not unreasonable!
hahahahahahahaha!
I think that's the only thing I've seen Zena say no to
Crazy! Some of you ~ are crazy! Lol.
I love it ! I still havent gotten my strap on cherry popped! Giving or receiving! I always said i would never
Never never fuck someone with a strap on ! But hey! For 20k i will!
Im not unreasonable!
hahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by Zena
Where is your sense of adventure? Lolol
I love strap ons.. I have never been on the receiving end.. but I am quite sure I would be into it!!
I love strap ons.. I have never been on the receiving end.. but I am quite sure I would be into it!! Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Im quite sure id love to see that. 😉
I would love to be put in chastity and then "forced" to pleasure her with a big strap on while she tells me about her other lovers. The Dildo gag would also be a lot of fun Originally Posted by Chaco20
Now that's what I'm talking about!
I love strap ons.. I have never been on the receiving end.. but I am quite sure I would be into it!! Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Using a strap on "on" a man is fun. Love doing that.

However .....

It's been years ago, but I had a client who had an accident. It's easy to use your imagination about this but with the accident, and his size, he said that he used a dildo to "fuck."

It. Was. AWFUL!!!

At that time, I really liked big penises (now, not so much) and thought this would be a really fun treat.

It wasn't.

The harness holding the dildo was loose at the hips (really couldn't tighten it to change the dynamics of the action) and it was like having a cock, ladies will understand this, that would slip out and RAM itself into the outside of the vagina. Then, against the bone.

It really hurt.

He couldn't feel me. And it's not the same feeling as it is having the real thing, or rather the natural ability to feel a woman's passage and physical reaction. And he didn't have control of the dildo even though he had one of those slings.

So I've never wanted to do that again. I'm open to changing my mind and never say never. (My, I'm just full of those annoying platitudes this afternoon!)

This is a fun topic! Don't mean to throw too much shade on it. Just my opinion, only.

EW
  • Zena
  • 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Interesting. ❤❤❤❤
I always wanted to be on the receiving end of one..in the right scenario. (Man or woman) But me - Wearing one- giving it to someone ! Haha! Theres a price!
But I dont know why I'm that way.... I use a toy on a man- no problem. &
I can be with a woman - No problem. But WEARINGGG- a dick- (& using it) now that is DIFFERENT FOR ME! Lol ! I love you guys and girls! You are Awesome! Mmmmmmmmm.....
Im horny now. (no surprise). ❤❤❤