full service dominatrix in austin?

who is one?
i know scarlett o'shea is but who else?
I travel to and through Austin often.
you'll have to let me know the next time your here
SugarLove055
I surely will dear.
I have experience in this. In fact I have a couple of regulars that love to worship me.
I've been interested just need a teacher
I can vouch that TOHeaven can certainly dish it out with the best of 'em. I believe she's open to receiving as well.

Mercenary Mistress has been on my bucket list for a while and I haven't made the time dip my toes in there. It appears she has access to a mult-scene fully equipped play space.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...hlight=dungeon
I want to be one of them...loved her once! She is among the very best.
I have experience in this. In fact I have a couple of regulars that love to worship me. Originally Posted by touchofheaven
I can vouch that TOHeaven can certainly dish it out with the best of 'em. I believe she's open to receiving as well.

Mercenary Mistress has been on my bucket list for a while and I haven't made the time dip my toes in there. It appears she has access to a mult-scene fully equipped play space.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...hlight=dungeon Originally Posted by Mongo1971
except she is strictly dom,not full service
Why isn't this thread in the Austin forum?
Why isn't this thread in the Austin forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, you know, this thread has two defining elements. "Full service dominatrix" and "Austin." The first element is an "Another Realm" thing. The second is an Austin thing. If it had been placed in the Austin forum, I suppose you'd have been demanding to know why it wasn't in "Another Realm."

To answer your question in a different way: the search tab is your friend.
Why isn't this thread in the Austin forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
Thread needs to be in Austin forum.Hello everyone from Indiana : )
This is a broad topic with a select demographic it appeals to. If you have questions about another realm subjects, best to ask here and get valid input than to sort through 27 ignorant posts about how you must be stupid to pay $xxx when you cannot do xxx to a provider's xyz.

Likely, there are those that travel and have seen Dommes all over the country and could be much more helpful than the locals who's tastes are pretty vanilla. And, frankly, the Austin forum community is less than helpful on many threads.

So, 'strictly domme'...means what, besides not FS? L1 only? Self-service? Just a flogging and some blue ballz?
self service