Compassion or passion

Let see if the are one in the same. First I will dominate you and you will have celebrated my passion and u will be giving passion
need more info to fully understand this post.
Is taint involved?
opcorn:
Not quite sure where you are going here -

Compassion is a sympathy based emotion that is expressed for another person.

Passion is a high energy emotion which can be either internalized (you feel passionate about a topic) or externalized (you express passion of someone to that someone).

If you are dominating me, I would hope passion (at least to start), but if you get me into a position that involves pain, predicament or chastity/denial at some point you express some compassion and relent (stop/reduce pain), or assist/allow relief (predicament or chastity/denial).
  • Zena
  • 08-23-2017, 08:13 AM
Well said. Suess4002
Let see if the are one in the same. First I will dominate you and you will have celebrated my passion and u will be giving passion Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Passion: The period of time when a woman's kitty gets wet and dripping.

Compassion: The period of time when a woman's kitty gets wet from come.
It could be said that IOP is more compassion then it is passion. It can also be said that when your dominating me , or humiliating me the lack of compassion is actually giving compassion to someone who desperately needs to see the passion in your eyes as you lose all compassion and practice cruelty instead.