Who is the Hottest African American Female provider in the Austin/San Antonio area?

I have always had it bad for athletic, dominant women. If they are tall and African American, even better. Over 30, and I may just come unglued. I'd love any guidence and would appreciate the benefit of the Hobbyist's perspective.
Waiting for this answer...
I am waiting also... I love AA providers. I've seen a few, but mainly visitors
I would say this is impossible to answer for various reasons...

Main two:

~Beauty is within the eye of the beholder.

~So many ladies that live or travel in/out of Austin and S.A, so frequently, it's hard to keep track.

Also, MANY ladies are UTR. And of course, guys tend to only remember the last lady they have seen, prolific posters, or their own ATFs...

The rest of the ladies are not even a second thought. LOL

*curtsy*
I'll give an enthusiastic +1 to Layla Angelique from Austin. She's a combo GFE/PSE savant. But she hasn't logged on here for almost 2 months.....
You like em tall -- Dayna is 6 ft in her stocking feet and absolutely gorgeous. She has traveled around a lot too.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21629
I've always believed, even if you're interested in alternative play, that you'll get a lot better results if you post an ISO or ask in your area of Texas.

But it looks like you've gotten some good answers here.

Good luck on your hunt!

Maybe not in Austin but Genesis Nicole is hot hot anywhere.

Main two:

~So many ladies that live or travel in/out of Austin and S.A, so frequently, it's hard to keep track.

Also, MANY ladies are UTR. And of course, guys tend to only remember the last lady they have seen, prolific posters, or their own ATFs...

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Very good way of putting it! Everyone has their own views on what is "Hottest".
I'll give an enthusiastic +1 to Layla Angelique from Austin. She's a combo GFE/PSE savant. But she hasn't logged on here for almost 2 months..... Originally Posted by CoverMe
Thank You. I had noticed her before, but agree, not very active in a while.

Main two:

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Well you really are "PINUP PERFECTION." Maybe you and I will meet in October?
You like em tall -- Dayna is 6 ft in her stocking feet and absolutely gorgeous. She has traveled around a lot too.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21629 Originally Posted by Jam3768
Damn! She is beautiful! Unfortunately I have'nt had a reason to travel San Diego. She looks like she's worth the trip. WOW!
Very good way of putting it! Everyone has their own views on what is "Hottest". Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
You have a point. I always like to draw from a pool of opinion. The voices that sound the most like me, tend to steer me in the right direction. Thanks