Review: (Ukraine) Vlada Great time - Kiev

Date: 6/18/17
Name: Vlada
Contact Info: Relax Kiev, agency
PH: 38(073) 452-61-08
URL / Website: http://relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-vlada-38212/
General Area: My Hotel in DT Kiev
Activities: BBBJTCIMNQBS X 4, K9, MISH, Window Fun, Slave play, Greek, Mutual shower x 4, coffee table, couch, chair, bed (Even) and floor Play. DATY, DATO, G SPOY FIV,
Session Length: 14++ Hours
Fee: 520 Euros or 15,000 UAH
Hair Length and Color: Natural Blonde to mid back, wavy and smelled great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A beautiful young girl, smelled great, smooth clear skin, beautiful face, smile and eyes. Very Very talented DSLs, an ass to die for about as good as it gets. 5'6" and 115#. Waxed beautiful pussy that smelled great and tastes sweet. Estimated 34D x 24 x 38 , natural perky upturned nipples on Perfect tits that stood Right out, I get hard now thinking about those tits they are among the best I have ever kissed,bit and sucked...best ever!
Recommendation: Yes, O Hell Yes!
I have ordered a quickie and a BBBJTCIM from Renata for this afternoon, If I live thru that I might report. http://relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-renata-36568/

These girls are HOT!
  • Eli
  • 06-19-2017, 02:39 PM
Loveit,

I'm proud and jealous of you...LOL Over the last 10 years I've been there at least 10 times ...many extended. Always had great times. Been engaged once .....The woman are absolutely gorgeous! I enjoy reading your escapades. Keep it up.

Eli
Thanks <<.>>Eli--Come on down!
Airfares are very reasonable and so are the girls.
  • Eli
  • 06-20-2017, 07:08 AM
LOL Yes I know but very busy here And I might want to stay. I'm Ukrainian. I spent most of my time in Nilolayev and Odessa.

Eli
I see that you were engaged back in 2011, was it to a Ukrainian Girl?
I'm SUPER jealous loveitdou.......!!!!

Renata:

Vlada:

• Eli
  • 06-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Loveit,

Yes she was Ukrainian and she looked very much like Pamela Andersen. We took a few vacations to Egypt and Turkey while I was there. Had some great times.

Eli
Thanks Threshold !!
Note the exchange rate for the UAH to the US Dollar>>>

1 UAH = 26.29030 Cents US or about 4 UAH = 1 Euro
Euro to US is 1.11 to 1. as of today.
fuck me runnin'
Wholly shit. Incredible.
Nothing personal guys. But, if you are paying 400+ an hour in eastern Europe, you are doing it all wrong.
Nothing personal guys. But, if you are paying 400+ an hour in eastern Europe, you are doing it all wrong. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Unless you are spending .6% of your daily income, then it doesn't matter.